Oklahoma Collectors Group aka Kansexoma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it’s going to be this cold, we could at least have snow. :mad:

Happy New Year, Kansexomans! Stay safe and warm tonight! :duff

Happy New Year Snoops and the gang. At least its out of the teens in my area. Hope some warmth hits the rest of you.

So after a two month struggle my ikea is suppose to arrive tomorrow. I ask that you all cross your fingers and toes. It's been that bad. lol

Everything arrived safely. Thank God! The welds in one cabinet were off but ikea was on it this time and sent a replacement. I'm not quite done with it yet but here's my setup so far. Clearly I need some shelf lighting. lol

detolfs1.jpg

detolfs2.jpg

Last edited:
We finally got some snow for the first time in the last two winters. I’d guess we got about an inch or so. It was enough to close schools tomorrow. :lol

It's about to be -20 wind chill up your way tomorrow!

It's ****ing freezing right now so I'm not looking forward to it being even colder tomorrow. However, if it's going to be this cold then I want it to look like a Winter Wonderland. Instead, everything is just dirty brown. :mad:

It's ****ing freezing right now so I'm not looking forward to it being even colder tomorrow. However, if it's going to be this cold then I want it to look like a Winter Wonderland. Instead, everything is just dirty brown. :mad:

I feel the same way about winter. If we’re going to be super cold, at least give us a ton of snow.

Everything arrived safely. Thank God! The welds in one cabinet were off but ikea was on it this time and sent a replacement. I'm not quite done with it yet but here's my setup so far. Clearly I need some shelf lighting. lol

Congrats, Riggs! :duff

We finally got some snow for the first time in the last two winters. I’d guess we got about an inch or so. It was enough to close schools tomorrow. :lol

We got about an inch today and about the same last week. We still have school tomorrow. :mad: :lol

Back