Official X-Files 2 Movie Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not the first. I've seen a few who've been on as different people.

He's not the first. I've seen a few who've been on as different people.

For sure! Another big name(well big now because of 'Lost') that appeared more than once as different people was Terry O'Quinn(Locke!).
Of course, he was also on "Millenium" as a totally different character and was a major one at that.

That's very common of shows back in the day, don't know about current dramas and such cuz I don't watch them, but often actors and actresses would be used again in different roles, typically spread a season or two a part at least, but for whatever reason they were used again.

Very promising that Scully looks gorgeous in every photo so far.

capt.5fc97d6ba52d4374be9c247579abed3f.film_the_x_files_title_nyet110.jpg

Thanks for the link UT, have to post this one in here, totally has a classic, early season look to it.

pixaria.image.php

And I'm not afraid to say it, this one is beautiful.

pixaria.image.php

And check this one, the poster is there :rock

pixaria.image.php

Last edited:
finally finished season 1 on dvd the other night. it only took me about 1 month. my plan of watching the whole series before the movie hits might be a little far fetched me thinks.

The main reason why this will look/feel like the first few seasons is because it was shot in Vancouver. :lecture

i watched the episode "gender bender" last night and nicholas lea has a part in the episode but not as Krycek. weird.

Nicholas Lea got the part as Krycek because Chris Carter thought he was such a great actor in the episode gender bender. He was basically looking for an excuse to bring him back on the show.

so i've watched the trailer, and have no idea what the plot might be...

Also, the one dude looks like John Cleese in a wig...

I'd like this movie to be good, but it's pretty hit or miss with Carter....

Back