Official X-Files 2 Movie Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! Its "Badlaa"! Creepy noises and muddy-bloody indian guy!

Im so excited about the new movie!
David looks old and I agree, Maulfan, Gillian i like a good (red!) wine! Stunning, she is!

¤ Love the picture with the Alien poster, Andy! GREAT WORK!!

Nope, try again.

I honestly have no idea if it was in that episode, but it isn't the episode where I got it.

You think you are reall seeing new X-files pictures?
Your scientists have yet to discover how neural networks create self-consciousness, let alone how the human brain processes two-dimensional retinal images into the three-dimensional phenomenon known as perception, yet you somehow brazenly declare seeing is believing? Mr. Crikenson, your scientific illiteracy makes me shudder, and I wouldn't flaunt your ignorance by telling anyone that you saw anything last night other than the planet Venus, because if you do, you're a dead man.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks for the great pics! Like everyone else I cannot wait for more X-File!! I was home watching FOX when these two new shows came on in 1993. One called "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr." and the second one called "The X-Files". Needless to say, I was hooked on both and while Brisco never made it into another season, I'm glad X-Files did!

SPOILER WARNING!!!

***At a climactic point in the film, Mulder takes a moment to show Scully the Two Girls, One Cup video.***

29R.jpg

WARNING! REAL SPOILERS!!!!

SERIOUSLY!

SET PIC REVEALS X-FILES 2 CREATURE!!!

This is your last chance!!

For the last time, THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Seriously!

SCROLL REALLY FAST IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE!!

xfilesset2.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Sideshow, you'd better be making that bad boy!!! :rock

Little bump as reports are out of a trailer existing and being shown recently at a convention. If anyone finds and active link to this trailer, please supply it.

Back