OFFICIAL Toy Fair Lord of the Rings Teaser up, starting NOW!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the teaser will feature?

• Total voters
It's definitely tree beard. On top center part you can start to make out his face. I see what is looking like the beginning of his face and it appears he is standing up and looking down. Maybe.

Anyone throwing out predictions is probably going to feel silly once this image is finally viewable.

No Pm needed but what I am doing is applying filters, despeckling, playing with the sharpness, brightness and contrast, removed the color (that helps to distract), tried adding some lighting effects and artistic media filters. I still don't know whether it is a PF or a Dio but I do see some specific imagery toward the top right of the picture there is:

a gondorian helmet

Last edited:
No Pm needed but what I am doing is applying filters, despeckling, playing with the sharpness, brightness and contrast, removed the color (that helps to distract), tried adding some lighting effects and artistic media filters. I still don't know whether it is a PF or a Dio but I do see some specific imagery toward the top right of the picture there is:

a gondorian helmet

post a pic!

PF are the best thing this line can produce....Ringwraith PF needs to be done.

Ok, but based on whats on my screen, I'm saying this is something involving the LAST ALLIANCE (the other options being either Pelennor Fields or Osgiliath). Thats all I'm gonna say till we find out for sure.

"See you next Wednesday!"

Last edited:
Back