OFFICIAL Toy Fair Lord of the Rings Teaser up, starting NOW!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the teaser will feature?

• Total voters
scramble.jpg

:banana....................................................

Looks excellent.

Why is his hair still Crayola Yellow? They can't seem to paint his roots darker brown with blondish highlights.

73_29010.jpg

Oh you know it! :banana I think the likeness may be a bit off, but I have to see more angles. From what I can see though it looks way better than the SSW statue, and there's just no way I'm passing up a PF, so this will be mine!!!! :legolas :D

How bout you?

Yes, unless the other angles show that the sculpt is way off. Looks good right now!

This looks really nice! I can't wait to see more pictures though, and get a better sense of the portrait sculpt. The detailing on the outfit looks great, and while we've seen this pose before, I like it a lot!

Any guesses on the base? Maybe a forest due to the background image? Or maybe even a Moria base to go against the orc?

Why is his hair still Crayola Yellow? They can't seem to paint his roots darker brown with blondish highlights.

73_29010.jpg

They pooched a bust with two colors on it (IM) you think they can handle that sort of thing? :lol :monkey2

I wish they could though...

Any guesses on the base? Maybe a forest due to the background image? Or maybe even a Moria base to go against the orc?

I'm sure it will be something that goes along with the other LotR PF bases.

Guess we have to wait until at least next week! :(

Check out the Legolas 1/6 image thread. JustinLuck posted pics of his 1/6 and it looks just like the PF!

Back