OFFICIAL Toy Fair Lord of the Rings Teaser up, starting NOW!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the teaser will feature?

• Total voters
Since I've already got the underappreciated SSW Treebeard bust, I won't be interested in an LSB of him. BUT...I WILL most definitely go ape^^^^ if it's an entmoot dio. :ent

I hope it really isn't a TB LSB. Knowing SS, they would probably copy the sculpt of the SS/W bust.

I hope it really isn't a TB LSB. Knowing SS, they would probably copy the sculpt of the SS/W bust.

I doubt that they would make the lsb look like the weta bust but the weta bust is indeed a thing of beauty and I think a lsb of treebeard would be somewhat of a waste due to that fact. A dio would be better suited since we have yet to get a full incarnation of Treebeard yet.

It certainly had me squinting for a minute but there is a darker outline that would seem to be a profile for a dio.

Hurm ,,,,

scramble.jpg

for some reason i see someone riding a horse in the center of the picture.

scramblecopy.jpg

I think that teaser image hasn't upgraded to HD yet and has gone static till they go and get one of those HD boxes. Though, they do have till June now. :lol

Anyone have any tweeker friends. I bet they could figure this out in no time.

Edit: the center is getting darker, because I had a 4+ hour image on my other computer and when I refreshed it just now, center looked different/darker. Maybe.

Last edited:
i'm not sure, and others have mentioned it also, but looking at it like them old 3d pictures i believe i can see definate lines, and each time the pictures flashes, the lines change. so i'm assuming it's going through the photo gallery of what ever the piece this is.

If you look at the button on the main TF page for the Teaser it has trees on it. I think something treebeard oriented is a given.

Back