OFFICIAL Toy Fair Lord of the Rings Teaser up, starting NOW!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the teaser will feature?

• Total voters
I hope you are right and we get the much-needed Isildur/Sauron dio. :rock

Best I could do with photoshop:

teaseryk3.jpg

Looks like an Ent giving the finger.

https://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scramblehintyy0.jpg

scramblehintyy0.jpg

detailqk8.jpg

I've outlined where it is in red but thats the only thing that I actually ADDED to the picture everything else done to it is just effects.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl - I hope you're kidding, because I think my analysis at least had a visible image

I downloaded the image, loaded it into photoshop, applied some filtering and time lapse techniques, and other very complicated tools and applications and came up with the following.

It is indeed an Ent dio.

ent2.jpg

Gimli, 1/6th. Every time i start a major character custom, sideshow releases it. so that's who it is.

Search your fealings, you know it to be true :lol

These things will drive a madman insane. The best way is to just import the pic into paint or photshop and zoom. You can tell what pixels are real, and whats not. At this point though, nada. I spent 8 hours working on that galactic binder contest, and your eyes will start to fool you. Sideshow should have made it a contest, and the first correct guess would win a prize, something like a broken Dallas! :rolleyes:
Keep em peeled, more PF baddies please.:orthanc

Now thats an interesting idea! And would be good especially as noone has done that charactor in any format yet! :)

OK, I fell for that, I think. I call photoshop! I can do one like that of every character at this point. I do eat words BTW.:confused

edit: I broke my hand, buts it still annoys me to see "i"!

OMG!! Could my prayers have been answered?! Could we be looking at a Legolas PF?! :banana :banana If it's not, it's definitely an Elf, so that's just peachy in my book!! :D

Back