Official Takara Batman Begins Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks fine. The TDK version is the only eye sore in that pic in my opinion.

Nice pic by the way, I laughed. All three of them are going to kick his ass.

:lol

As with all figures, some pics are really flattering while some pics make the actual product look awful. Nothing like the real, in person, in hand item baby.

The Takara Batman is the best Batman Begins era Batman.

And

The Hot Toys TDK Original Suit is the best Dark Knight era Batman.

As with all figures, some pics are really flattering while some pics make the actual product look awful. Nothing like the real, in person, in hand item baby.

The Takara Batman is the best Batman Begins era Batman.

And

The Hot Toys TDK Original Suit is the best Dark Knight era Batman.

.... are we speaking in terms of when the movies came out? because the suit is exactly the same in both films. and I've seen the Takara in person and it looks just as malnourished.

:lol:lol

Alfred's List. :monkey1

That make me laugh out loud literally ha

.... are we speaking in terms of when the movies came out? because the suit is exactly the same in both films. and I've seen the Takara in person and it looks just as malnourished.

Sure.

Takara was that 2005-2006/2007 (if you count the reissue) Post Batman Begins time frame. The best out of the Begins figures on the market.

While the Hot Toys TDK Original Suit figure are from the 2008-current Post TDK time frame. The best out of the TDK figures on the market.

Sure the Original suit makes for a better Begins figure. But it's still from TDK.

here's the boots off of the takara bats, on the far right:

review_takbats_8.jpg

Here's the universal designs boots, which are extremely screen accurate.

s18.jpg

s19.jpg

s20.jpg

They don't look like clogs to me.

Back