Official SSC SDCC 2014 Thread: Link to Events Page in First Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks pretty damn awesome! If the paint keeps that quality up through production, those who pre-ordered should be happy! Mouth could still use a bit of work in the gums area...but I mean, for the LSB price, it's looking great! Love the teeth paint app.

WTF?? Are those gums wrapped around the teeth??:lol

e4b521.jpg

Boss!!

Hot Toys announced they are going to do 1/4 Star Wars, thats something to look forward to atleast

remember they said the same thing about the Avengers, Batman, etc? That was years ago I believe. I thought that Robo was 1/4, but guess not :(. Looks bad ass.

WW looks terrible; way too manly. What a shame; glad I didn't order. Powergirl and Batgirl look incredible.

I think that's just a horrible picture of her...fuzzy, blurry and all that jazz. I think the face looks awesome! I've never gotten a manly feel from her face, and never understood where others did either.

From the Ripley Power Loader thread that Dracula posted...((Hot Toys 1/6th for those wondering))

sdcc2014-hot-toys-booth-44.jpg

sdcc2014-hot-toys-booth-47.jpg

sdcc2014-hot-toys-booth-49.jpg

Looks pretty solid! I'm guessing it has the same type of light up feature their Diablo statue has, and it may also just be the angle/pictures.

That said...that thing is MASSIVE!!!!!! That wing span...geez, that thing will need its own coffee table! :lol

Since Hot Toys didn't learn their lesson with the second version of ED-209, be prepared for the new Power Loader to have broken hydraulic hose pegs and possibly broken shoulders in a few years.

Back