OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I GOT SCREWED!!!

[20:47] (MadCow) Mandy Pin-Up
[20:47] (Buffygirl) End of Days Buffy
[20:47] (featheredserpent) eddie and marilyn munster
[20:47] (LoA) mr. magoo and lilly summers
[20:47] (ravencrow) Dark WIllow
[20:47] (BariBigBenG) mandy pin up

Last edited:
Wow, it sounds like I missed alot. What was the huge chat prize?

Only thing I won during my limited time with spook (thanks to job,GF, and life) is a sore back and butt.

Wish I could have scored a nice S.T.A.R.S. Wesker :monkey3

Chicky my sweet

But thanks SS, only you guys put in the effort and time to really please your fans. No other company really does that.

I gotta head out again. Wish my friend luck in his upcoming (10 pm) costume contest.

I GOT SCREWED!!!

[20:47] <MadCow> Mandy Pin-Up
[20:47] <Buffygirl> End of Days Buffy
[20:47] <featheredserpent> eddie and marilyn munster
[20:47] <LoA> mr. magoo and lilly summers
[20:47] <ravencrow> Dark WIllow
[20:47] <BariBigBenG> mandy pin up

No you didn't. It often shows up earlier on your own screen because of latency issues. The only one that matters is the Sideshow people's screens.

No you didn't. It often shows up earlier on your own screen because of latency issues. The only one that matters is the Sideshow people's screens.

I find it funny that it wasn't only just on my screen. That's someone else's chat log. Also mine was spelled right, when it was supposed to be. Ugh, whatever. It's done. I just find it funny is all. Spook was great to me, I'm not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth...

It's slightly different on everyone's chat screen. I had the same thing happen to me last year.

Yeah, I can see it happening. If it was only me that saw it I'd be fine, but it wasn't. They can say their screen says whatever they want. the same guy won the big one last year AND this year, guess it's just coincidence... I wonder what Lonnie's log shows...

was awesome fun guys! Getting to know you guys in chat!

I shall take my leave for the day or two.. need to rest up and revise for my exams, got a paper tmrw morning.

CHAINSAW!!!

so no more chicky this spook?
I am shocked. Yesterday I thought she said "see you tomorrow." She definitely said she was done "for the day."

Where ever you are, Chicky! Thanks for the great job as usual, by you and the entire SSC staff. Especially Chris who had to do all this web stuff. He truly is the Web Master!

Im so sad its over but I am looking forward to my prize chicky is sending me. I will let everyone know what it is when I get it

Hey guys, this was my first Spook and it was a blast. I met many nice folks on this board in just a week!:chew

Loved the snarky comments as well:lol

Thanks to everyone at Sideshow for making this a fun experience!:clap

Now where's my damn keychain:monkey3.........:lol

Hey guys, this was my first Spook and it was a blast. I met many nice folks on this board in just a week!:chew

Loved the snarky comments as well:lol

Thanks to everyone at Sideshow for making this a fun experience!:clap
This was your first? I didn't realize that. You did pretty much. Nice haul. I didn't get much, but it's not quantity, it's quality! I'm happy with the two things I got (one contest, one freebie), plus the Freaks contest from Chicky that is going to be a WICKED mystery!!! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Back