OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll admit that it's a little eyebrow raising to have the same guy win the big prize two years in a row, but then again it may just be because he's really got the searching process down and/or because he has a fast connection.

Spooktacular was great fun. Chatted with great people. Loved Help Wanted and snagged LOTR FB Dio, Hulkbuster and Darth talon.

I also won some AVP busts, Chainsaw killer, spinning keychain, and Endor Striker Force Bundle in my first Spooktacular!

Whew. I need a vacation after Spooktacular, I am exhausted!

This was your first? I didn't realize that. You did pretty much. Nice haul. I didn't get much, but it's not quantity, it's quality! I'm happy with the two things I got (one contest, one freebie), plus the Freaks contest from Chicky that is going to be a WICKED mystery!!! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Yeah, I was lucky to win one thing plus Buttmunch gave a me a gift card to buy Apexplorers:banana

I'm getting something WICKED also!:naughty

Spooktacular was great fun. Chatted with great people. Loved Help Wanted and snagged LOTR FB Dio, Hulkbuster and Darth talon.

I also won some AVP busts, Chainsaw killer, spinning keychain, and Endor Striker Force Bundle in my first Spooktacular!

Congrats! You had a good day today. And you won the FINAL Spook contest of the year!!!!

:lol that end was great, Chris thought we were done then I changed my name to chainsaw and Hell broke loose again :lol

yea im waiting on a wicked prize form the contest on SS and the other surprise prize from chicky still having nights of dreaming of what it could be:chew:D

Wow, that's one hell of a Spooktacular. My first wasn't a 1/3 of that! CONGRATS!!! :chew

Back