OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got up too and was frantically looking for the clue (just found it). But it's probably just as well that it's gone, since I don't need another Buck and might be tempted to get it if it was still around.

Hmm...I wonder...the answer for the final scavenger question...I hope it didn't need to start with "Sideshow" and then the rest, cause if it did I blew it...:(

Hmm...I wonder...the answer for the final scavenger question...I hope it didn't need to start with "Sideshow" and then the rest, cause if it did I blew it...:(

The first part is part of the title. But this is SS, so you never know what they're gonna do. Even incorrect, can be correct ;P

Just think about what you'll be handing out to all the kids tonight.

CANDYIES! Not me, I'll be at a friends party with the GF.

I am a bit miffed no midnight release for the specimen heads. Mistress couldn't even grant me that. I think her crystal ball may needs it's batteries replaced...;)

Last edited:
I have the EX. hulkbuster ordered and the EX. Darth Talon ordered...My first starwars PF...She looks great though!!! :D

Sweet. I got the Darth Talon Exc. too! My first SW PF as well. :D :rock I might pre-order those specimen heads if they are not too expensive.

Back