OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't they offer up Color Mort? Wouldnt he qualify as The Dead? Not 12" though if you want to be specific.

And there's still the last LSB we're waiting for.

NAM: Maybe. Dusty's MotW wish ;) Watch her send me last years kit as a pitty prize, heh.

Next year I hope they just add a mort or dead figure with the kit.

Speaking of Dead....No 12" (The Dead) figure? Not even a sitter variant. Tradition has been broken :monkey2

Yeah, that is VERY sad. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm not gonna count the heads as a traditional "Dead" release. Yes, we should've gotten a figure :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2, but we all ranted about variants, so are we to blame?

I'd rather no 12" DEAD than another lame variant.

:lecture

I wonder if they are rethinking the Dead line considering they are giving away butchers and had the priest and babysitter on the GC list for a while now.

Keep the ES's low, the variants non-existant (except for stealth PZ :lol ) and this line can have a long healthy life.

This is all true, and initially I wanted to say they should keep The Dead releases for Spooktacular, but tradition dictates they're SDCC announcements. That said, Halloween's gonna feel different without a 12" zombie release. And worse still, I'm not holding my breath that we'll see Amok's Bub in November either. :lol

I think the two biggest problems were indeed all of the variants and then switching them to the Pro body. The Buck kept them cheap and stiff looking. The Pro has made them expensive figures now. They've gone from $40 to $80 in just a matter of years! Thats double their original prices!

I think the two biggest problems were indeed all of the variants and then switching them to the Pro body. The Buck kept them cheap and stiff looking. The Pro has made them expensive figures now. They've gone from $40 to $80 in just a matter of years! Thats double their original prices!

Dunno. Subject: 245 is back on the Buck, and he's only $4 less than Subject: 16566.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL !!

DSC09748.jpg

Nah, the Dead isn't dead yet. If we weren't getting the Specimen busts I'd get worried. But the announcements have certainly slown down.

Nah, the Dead line keeps on truckin'. SDCC was just a few months ago and we got 2 new zombs out of that.

There is no way the dead line is dead. It's popular and requires no license. They may be rethinking the marketing strategy, but the dead are here to stay.

Back