OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, Im sure I'll lose so i'll keep my streak going. Proud loser here :)
As much crap as they are giving away, surely the losers amongst us will get something!

I kind of hope they keep a list of people who already are getting free stuff, and restrict them to only getting 2 prizes or so. They probly don't, though.

Mythbusters!!! The myth has been debunked....:D

I got one too, it came with a order or at SDCC? I don't rmember. Spook has scrambled my brain.

I hope that isn't it though. We need more than that. But I guess we only did get crappy Dead variants for last Spook. They saved the Harbinger for Black and White Friday. That really pissed me off.

it's either a variant or postal.

BBL

As much crap as they are giving away, surely the losers amongst us will get something!

I kind of hope they keep a list of people who already are getting free stuff, and restrict them to only getting 2 prizes or so. They probly don't, though.

not a chance, some people have already posted they've gotten all the freebees.

Nope, all the freebies and contests are always a first come first serve type deal until they are gone. Except for the random contest drawings...

To tell the truth, I cropped it in LightRoom 3 beta... Took out some of the blown highlights as well.

hellomrfancypants.jpg

Curious? Why did you get out of Marvel? Space?

Mostly space...and to be honest I'm not really into Marvel. I kinda got swept up in the bandwagon that was going on at the time. I read the Hulk comic for awhile but that was the only one. I'm more a LOTR, Hellboy collector. I do have a 1:1 Endo bust...that and the Darkness PF are the only items I have that aren't LOTR or HB besides Doom and the Old Western Ghost Rider from all the Marvel stuff I had.

They don't have the Crimson Cobra Commander giveaway listed on the Contest page .... the one asking the year that the 12" line first debuted.

:confused: :dunno :huh

I hope that isn't it though. We need more than that. But I guess we only did get crappy Dead variants for last Spook. They saved the Harbinger for Black and White Friday. That really pissed me off.

Well, with the Joe line getting a cool variant (naysayers pucker up :moon), I still think we stand a good chance of seeing something given there's still a spot open. Let's just hope it's not another ^^^^ing variant! :lol

Back