OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUSTY---how come there has not been a winner from Michigan?
I am talking home page contests.
Is Michigan boycotted?

Mostly space...and to be honest I'm not really into Marvel. I kinda got swept up in the bandwagon that was going on at the time. I read the Hulk comic for awhile but that was the only one. I'm more a LOTR, Hellboy collector. I do have a 1:1 Endo bust...that and the Darkness PF are the only items I have that aren't LOTR or HB besides Doom and the Old Western Ghost Rider from all the Marvel stuff I had.

Ahhh, okay. I know, this can become a very spendy hobby. I really should focus my collection too.

Mostly space...and to be honest I'm not really into Marvel. I kinda got swept up in the bandwagon that was going on at the time. I read the Hulk comic for awhile but that was the only one. I'm more a LOTR, Hellboy collector. I do have a 1:1 Endo bust...that and the Darkness PF are the only items I have that aren't LOTR or HB besides Doom and the Old Western Ghost Rider from all the Marvel stuff I had.

God bless ya. If I had a piece fetching way over $1K just sitting around for a property I have no real interest invested it, you can bet your biscuits that it would be out the door faster than you can say CHA-CHING! :D

God bless ya. If I had a piece fetching way over $1K just sitting around for a property I have no real interest invested it, you can bet your biscuits that it would be out the door faster than you can say CHA-CHING! :D

People are speculating that once the Fantastic Four movie comes out (I think that was it :confused:) that Doom may very well climb even higher. I'm going to wait and see. If he goes over $2K I may just sell him. I do love him though. Actually what I really love is the throne he sits on. It's so beautiful....that is the reason I have held onto him. He's almost like a piece of art. :lol

People are speculating that once the Fantastic Four movie comes out (I think that was it :confused:) that Doom may very well climb even higher. I'm going to wait and see. If he goes over $2K I may just sell him. I do love him though. Actually what I really love is the throne he sits on. It's so beautiful....that is the reason I have held onto him. He's almost like a piece of art. :lol

I love his pimp cup as much as Evel Knievel's pimp cane:monkey5

Back