OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are giving away over 30K worth of stuff during the Spooktacular event!

Sleep is for the weak!!

urrahhhhhh!

MOTW

If only it were just a matter of sleep. I'm not getting much of that but I am also not getting to the darn computer at the right time! Stupid life keeping me from getting anything again.

Oh well, winning isn't everything. Right? Right? :lol

I've been on constantly from the start both here and in chat trying to participate the best I can (although I missed out alot on Monday because of work) and looks likle I'm missing a good chunk tomorrow. I look forward to this event every year. I have so much fun!

Yea - ive tried to be more involved this year too - especially that "sick day" on Monday lol - i may feel bad on friday too - havent decided yet lol

Holy CRAP! Just another reason why Sideshow is the BEST Company around in ANY field :rock

I agree. HANDS DOWN THE BEST! :rock :rock

Okay, so I've never won anything like this before.....do we not find out what we won until we receive the item in the mail? Just curious....what could icky be? Hmmmmmmmmm........ The possibilities! :lol

I've been on constantly from the start both here and in chat trying to participate the best I can (although I missed out alot on Monday because of work) and looks likle I'm missing a good chunk tomorrow. I look forward to this event every year. I have so much fun!

Same here. Spooktacular is so awesome!! I will miss out a lot tomorrow night though because I work the closing shift. But I requested a 3 day weekend so I'll be here Friday to the end! :banana

Okay, so I've never won anything like this before.....do we not find out what we won until we receive the item in the mail? Just curious....what could icky be? Hmmmmmmmmm........ The possibilities! :lol

:lol:lol:lol I guess we'll have to find out. I'm super excited to find out what we get though!!

Micky ????? :cool::google:rotfl

CONGRATS JEN, FEATHERED, BOOT etc on getting added!!!!!! You guys deserve it....

Wait, what?

ok so I was a softie and left those non readers up there and added some more: FeatheredSerpent, Kain 4521, Jen, Buttmunch, The Boot, Bishop, and SixMilliondollarManGuy!

You're kidding. I'm speechless. Sooooooooo awesome! Thank you!!! :D

Where's icruise, though? :monkey3:monkey1

Back