OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay I found out what I won!..

lump_of_coal.jpg

:eek:

I'm confused cause I don't see anything missed in my PM and it was in quick at 7:05....:confused: :confused:

Agreed, Serpent. I just triple checked mine - 7:08. I had EVERYHING. Perfect in there.

Seems like all us really early folks didn't win (boot, Jen etc etc). Chicky, did you get our PMs?

Doesn't really matter... fun anyway! COngrats to winners!

I'm confused cause I don't see anything missed in my PM and it was in quick at 7:05....:confused: :confused:

Mine was 7:06....I wonder if she just didn't get all our PMs? Only thing i can think of because my PM in the sent folder shows I had all the required info listed. :dunno

oh well.....here's hoping that the Spooktacular goblins will see fit to award me the Ringwraith on Steed! :D MWAHHAHHAAA!!!

UPDATED Mistress hour winners are:

2 weeks for delivery. All category prizes may not be the same - thats what makes it fun!

WOOHOO!!! Thanks so much Chicky, you absolutely rock and so does Sideshow. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :chew:chew:chew

Mine was 7:06....I wonder if she just didn't get all our PMs? Only thing i can think of because my PM in the sent folder shows I had all the required info listed. :dunno

oh well.....here's hoping that the Spooktacular goblins will see fit to award me the Ringwraith on Steed! :D MWAHHAHHAAA!!!

jen, you won!!! Read her updated winners list!

Also please remember that I am getting PMs from people who are not posting but lurking. :)

PLease recheck the list as people were added.
UPDATED Mistress hour winners are:

Nitro, Jackpot 76, THX-182 (even though he called me a meatbag!), mesa, Faken, Darth Crack, Entropy Chicken, Vander, BuffyGirl, BariBigBenG, its420brother, Kenbenobi (3rd times a charm!), Le Fantome, Batty, Aerosmith, ZombieSpyke (smoking crack thinking he is getting t-800 bust), akamonrg,Flapper97,black clad figure, and PAINFORALL!!!

ok so I was a softie and left those non readers up there and added some more: FeatheredSerpent, Kain 4521, Jen, Buttmunch, The Boot, Bishop, and SixMilliondollarManGuy!

2 weeks for delivery. All category prizes may not be the same - thats what makes it fun!

that would be awesome! I love the massive centerpiece works of art....would look awesome in a movie/collectible room I hope to have on day.

Back