OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, no one in the states can complain about never winning! :lol The number of international comp entries is far out-weighed by the no. of US entries! It's not fair! Three years of Spook, never won a thing! :monkey2

Feel pity for us 'foreigners'! :lol

:lol............WHAT THE HELL?????.............im on the sideshow site and a damn picture of micheal jackson pops up & floats across the screen & i click on it & it takes me to the hottoys order page...........then he runs away from the pointer once your there. :rotfl..........too funny.

edit:.GO AWAY LITTLE MICHEAL.........YOUR ANNOYING NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol............WHAT THE HELL?????.............im on the sideshow site and a damn picture of micheal jackson pops up & floats across the screen & i click on it & it takes me to the hottoys order page...........then he runs away from the pointer once your there. :rotfl..........too funny.

edit:.GO AWAY LITTLE MICHEAL.........YOUR ANNOYING NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

that pop up is getting beyond annoying

Whoever thought up that little MJ icon thingy needs to be dragged out into the street and shot. It's even more annoying that than stupid floating Criswell head we had last night; which would play the Vincent Price laugh track from the Thriller video. It was funny once, but when you're refreshing your browser every minute or so, it quickly grates on your nerves.

Hard to believe that the MJ icon actually trumps that laugh for most annoying Spooktacular viral advertising ever.

No offense, but at 4AM I'm so wonky that a piece of lint would keep me amused... ;)

Well in my current, delirious state, I'm enjoying putting my cursor on opposites sides of the screen and seeing him just fly back and forth..........kinda relaxing actually! :lol

Back