OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember Zimbo posting what he did in error. And I am not sure what happened this morning, (just logged on) but it was probably in error too. Chris dosen't take down the old decoders n time.

I am sure it won't be long till he puts up TWO decoder messages...one with a measly prize, and one good one. Trickery

No, scroll back and read before you chow down on that toe jam football. Yesterday was a mistake, there are posts today admitting to the dastardly deeds.

194019336_5896c383e0.jpg

Then don't post. You've used some of the help I've posted. Return the favor then by not posting if you feel the need to lead people astray for your own self gain. It ruins the spirit of Spooktacular and moreso the spirit of this forum.

What are you talking about:confused: Please re-read my post again. I took the opposite view. I was responding to the other guy telling him it was okay to give hints. He was implying not to give away anything to better further his chances.

By the way, when did I lead anyone astray? Can you provide evidence here:confused:

I agree... I try to find the code. If I find it and use it, great. But then I'll share it with anyone who wants it. But to each their own... some people didn't learning "sharing" in pre-school.

It's not sharing. It's putting people who aren't cool enough to be in your club at a serious disadvantage. Why not leave the playing field level for all?

What are you talking about:confused: Please re-read my post again. I took the opposite view. I was responding to the other guy telling him it was okay to give hints. He was implying not to give away anything to better further his chances.

By the way, when did I lead anyone astray? Can you provide evidence here:confused:

It's called a general statement. If people can't help, they shouldn't intentionally post stuff here to stray others off course. Why post at all if that's the case. It takes less effort and the same goal is achieved. :huh

Wait, what?

Ugh.

The "VERY SPECIAL" code is just to enter into a contest? Aren't the "VERY SPECIAL" ones always a flat-out freebie? I'm confused. Somebody walk me through this... :lol

Yes, you are confused, lol. The Faith thing is for a contest that is still going on. Check the contests page.

The "VERY SPECIAL" thing was a freebie code posted to the Indiana Jones Medicom page. (clues: unearthed, treasure). It's over now, and yeah, they should update the page to show that it's over.

It's called a general statement. If people can't help, they shouldn't intentionally post stuff here to stray others off course. Why post at all if that's the case. It takes less effort and the same goal is achieved. :huh

Umm, you called me out and when I was agreeing with you:confused:
I think you completely misunderstood my statement:huh

It's not sharing. It's putting people who aren't cool enough to be in your club at a serious disadvantage. Why not leave the playing field level for all?

I don't have a problem helping out those who helped me :)

Back