OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok fellow freaks. I have an extra $20 gift card that I got from this year's Comic Con. I know it's not much, but since things are kind of slow here, maybe this will bring a little fun to the waiting: first one to unscramble the last 4 digits and use it, wins of course:

CC9-SDCC9-DIT86BKS

Again, I know it's not a lot, but hey, just for fun!

*** Please let us know what you got. Even if it's some stands.:)

Last edited:
alrighty, guys, gotta get goin' - sleep is for the weak... or for those with 1-year-olds ;) :lol

So, before I leave, here's a $75 gift card code - first person to use it, claims it. Choose wisely :)

FCB-PRFCB-KJ9KZG5W

(P.S. If you've already 'won' a gift card code during spook, you won't be able to use this one... spread the wealth :))

:lol ... that's what spook is all about - frustration :lol - don't worry, there are still 5 whole days left, don't give up yet!

I walk away for just a bit and you post a $75 one...

Oh well, the frustration continues. :lol
But thanks for looking after us freaks. You're a peach, Dusty. :duff

Spook God's were too kind to me today, sse creature dio and a free Ki-Adi-Mundi which I've had my eye on for awhile now. I can now take a breather for the rest of spooktacular.

Congrats!! I had an item in the cart, discounted with the code also and checked out thinking I got it. After I saw your post I went and checked and only had 5.00 discounted off the item...:lol Oh well, maybe tomorrow...:D

Congrats!! I had an item in the cart, discounted with the code also and checked out thinking I got it. After I saw your post I went and checked and only had 5.00 discounted off the item...:lol Oh well, maybe tomorrow...:D

Wow, we were probably milliseconds off from hitting submit, I thought for sure I lost out because I forgot to check the terms box and it sent me back to resubmit. Guess it helps that I knew exactly what to get with it. Hope you get lucky tomorrow!

Ok fellow freaks. I have an extra $20 gift card that I got from this year's Comic Con. I know it's not much, but since things are kind of slow here, maybe this will bring a little fun to the waiting: first one to unscramble the last 4 digits and use it, wins of course:

CC9-SDCC9-DIT86BKS

Again, I know it's not a lot, but hey, just for fun!

*** Please let us know what you got. Even if it's some stands.:)

I used it. Took $20 off a Butcher.

Yeah, I definitely intend on ordering a Sam with help from the Spooktacular. I've been too obsessed with that movie for about 2 and a half years now! Spooktacular willing, i'd like to pick up some Shaun of the Dead figures too...though I already missed free Ed. I'm relatively new to the site and haven't won anything, but still loads of fun! Glad to be in the trenches with you guys. Congrats on the snag Odo!

alrighty, guys, gotta get goin' - sleep is for the weak... or for those with 1-year-olds ;) :lol

So, before I leave, here's a $75 gift card code - first person to use it, claims it. Choose wisely :)

FCB-PRFCB-KJ9KZG5W

(P.S. If you've already 'won' a gift card code during spook, you won't be able to use this one... spread the wealth :))

Dusty you got any $100 in there, just lookin to double up on my $50 GC :D ;)

Also, please tell me specimen heads go up tomorrow late night. Think of it as Terror Tuesday, All horror.

Back