OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, I'm new here.
Scavenger Hunt words so far:
1. stark (posted earlier)
2. spooky (random guess)
14. spider (random guess)

There seems to be an "s" word theme so far...

Do you all want to know how cool I am? I am so cool that I'm using the 2008 Spooktacular coaster with my 2009 Spooktacular coffee mug. :cool:

Or am I a mark? Well it's one or the other. :wacky

Hi everyone, I'm new here.
Scavenger Hunt words so far:
1. stark (posted earlier)
2. spooky (random guess)
14. spider (random guess)

There seems to be an "s" word theme so far...

are you guys just making guesses or how are you finding these? Where was the first clue at? (not sure what i'm looking for...) :confused:

are you guys just making guesses or how are you finding these? Where was the first clue at? (not sure what i'm looking for...) :confused:

I had a hard time finding the first. So I will give you a clue, so you get an idea of what kind of stuff you will be looking for. As dusty suggested, I would not post spoilers of words, as it takes some fun out of it. But, watch the help wanted video 1, multiple times if need be. :naughty

I had a hard time finding the first. So I will give you a clue, so you get an idea of what kind of stuff you will be looking for. As dusty suggested, I would not post spoilers of words, as it takes some fun out of it. But, watch the help wanted video 1, multiple times if need be. :naughty

Yeah, I don't want anything posted, just not sure what I should be looking for...I've watched the movie several times, guess I'll watch it agian...:lol

Thanks man! Saw the word. :D

pinsq.jpg

Back