OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, I'm new here.
Scavenger Hunt words so far:
1. stark (posted earlier)
2. spooky (random guess)
14. spider (random guess)

There seems to be an "s" word theme so far...

Do you believe in karma? you probably shouldn't post words publicly if you haven't even found them on the site yet... As yet, we have not revealed either the 2nd or the 14th (or the 10th) words, so who's to say any of those are correct? Randomly guessing is pretty much cheating ;) :lol

Anyway, I can for sure verify that ONE of those words is incorrect. Which one(s), is for you to find out once you actually FIND the correct words over the course of the next 9 days :naughty

Ah, looks like they may have caught on to what we were doing and changed the words. None of the ones I had guessed correctly earlier work now.

Yeah, now we'll all just have to keep our eyes peeled instead of spending hours randomly guessing. Evens the playing field a bit. Probably a good thing.

Yeah, now we'll all just have to keep our eyes peeled instead of spending hours randomly guessing. Evens the playing field a bit. Probably a good thing.

Guessing was probably my only shot since I don't have enough computer access time to find them all. :)

Do you believe in karma? you probably shouldn't post words publicly if you haven't even found them on the site yet... As yet, we have not revealed either the 2nd or the 14th (or the 10th) words, so who's to say any of those are correct? Randomly guessing is pretty much cheating ;) :lol

Anyway, I can for sure verify that ONE of those words is incorrect. Which one(s), is for you to find out once you actually FIND the correct words over the course of the next 9 days :naughty

Sorry Dusty,
Earlier I saw someone post "stark" so I thought we were just helping eachother out on here and I thought posting them on here was okay. Like my momma said, I shouldn't do something just because I saw someone else do it (the old "jump off a bridge" thing). I also forgot that some words are not even valid until officially posted somewhere on the site. I don't even want to win the scavenger hunt (not interested in the prize). I was just bored so I started plugging random words in so I could help others out. But I promise not to do that anymore. Thanks for setting me straight, buddy. :)

Sorry Dusty,
Earlier I saw someone post "stark" so I thought we were just helping eachother out on here and I thought posting them on here was okay. Like my momma said, I shouldn't do something just because I saw someone else do it (the old "jump off a bridge" thing). I also forgot that some words are not even valid until officially posted somewhere on the site. I don't even want to win the scavenger hunt (not interested in the prize). I was just bored so I started plugging random words in so I could help others out. But I promise not to do that anymore. Thanks for setting me straight, buddy. :)

You can post whatever you want, there's no censure... but I warn you against it, because if you didn't actually SEE THAT WORD on our site somewhere, it's not 100% for sure. ANd I don't want everyone to get mad at you for screwing them up ;)

Apologize and make-up Kabuki - everyone needs to be friends during Spook!! - and helping out is totally fine! Just don't post words until you actually SEE them with your own eyes :)

And, that suggestion of a 'spoiler' tag for promo words is a GREAT one. That way people who still want to have the fun of finding them for themselves, can, and those who don't can click the tag! GENIUS!!

Dusty, it's pretty obvious you guys are using Halloween themed or related words. I am gonna prog a bot to put in every scary halloweenish related word known to man ;P

Sorry guys, but Red Skull is coming home tomorrow.

Nice first post. You, sir, are an idiot.

Nice post ass. He was just being nice and didn't realize he was making a mistake.

I say post alltje answers you guys want. I appreciate it and have four answers already and haven't done any scaveging yet.

You can post whatever you want, there's no censure... but I warn you against it, because if you didn't actually SEE THAT WORD on our site somewhere, it's not 100% for sure. ANd I don't want everyone to get mad at you for screwing them up ;)

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Thundarr - if you ever get a chance to talk to Chris during spook, you will learn real quick to never show your hand. That man is a sadist and will not hesitate to instantly change a 1:1000 chance to a 1:10000000000000000000 chance.

Dusty- question. Will we see anything tonight or should I just go to bed now. I am hoping spook will be insane, but this seems like a slow start? Simular to last year.

Back