OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but today they put up the headshots of the stars of the new "Help Wanted" movie. It looks like these guys have been having a lot of fun with this project! :lol

hw-diary-082509.jpg

hmmm.....bloody arm, green stringy entrails looking goop on said bloody arm......slumping body posture with a look of remorse & lack of enthusiasm with a touch of regret.....BINGO !!!.....its the ex day trader lost my ass in the stockmarket out of work looking for a job im so damn desperate i applied at this ^^^^ing place dead figure subject -401k figure.............:horror

I was thinking the same thing. Will this be a "surprise" middle-of-the-night pre-order?

They need to "refine" it a bit... I can make out the creamer/pudding plastic cups that are his shoulders and some kind of open box and flaps that are his torso... among other thing! :rotfl

Who's the girl, is she the hotty from the product videos? Let's see Klauder and...other guy? Is this pic an ode to Left for Dead or Evil Dead?

EDIT: Nevermind, I went back a page. :duh

EX Spook Offer
List of all specials/deal
Next Catalog (which means it is already ready)

My personal guess is we'll get all of the items suggested.

EX Spook Offer
List of all specials/deal
Next Catalog (which means it is already ready)

My personal guess is we'll get all of the items suggested.

It looks like the box is big enough for a catalog! :chew

I voted...

shirt
swag (keychain, mug, etc)
special offers and secret deals

:lecture :lecture :lecture...verbatim. Would've voted for the apparel but they never make special shirts bigger than XL...:(

Exactly. The shirts are never the right size for most. We need more freaks to vote for the Promotional Item instead of the shirt. :lecture

Back