OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow - If your theme this year is going to be "Help Wanted" then I really hope you have a resume contest lined up... :monkey3

The Help Wanted synopsis is up:

There is fresh meat at Sideshow Collectibles. Taking position as assistant to Production Manager, Scott Klauder, enthusiastic new recruit Allison Volk comes aboard the selective staff. However, she quickly finds her job demands no ordinary set of tasks. With the Halloween season approaching, challenges mount to a matter of survival as Sideshow is cast under a wave of unusually horrific supernatural circumstances. Allison's fate, and the fate of the entire company rest on the shoulders of Sideshow's best, Adam Ostegard and Scott Klauder, and Allison finds out what "Help Wanted" at Sideshow really entails.

BTW, how does my new sig look? :D

Last edited:
Here's to some more delirious 3am conversations between you, myself and Fury bud :duff!

Who are you calling delirious?

Looking forward to Spook, but it really sucks that I will be full time working and back to school too! Three courses, work, and trying to be at the computer for the whole Spook should be quite a challenge. I know I'm going for a color version of Mort, but don't worry about me trying to get an SSE Creature.

:rolleyes: :lol

Who are you calling delirious?

Looking forward to Spook, but it really sucks that I will be full time working and back to school too! Three courses, work, and trying to be at the computer for the whole Spook should be quite a challenge. I know I'm going for a color version of Mort, but don't worry about me trying to get an SSE Creature.

:rolleyes: :lol

Already sold the kidney I take it. :p

Man, that sucks! I'd offer to help you out, but since I'm after the Creature too, it's every man for himself! :maul

:D

Perhaps I was misleading in my previous post. I have sold out of the SSE diorama line. Had to find a way to finance so many Alien purchases coming my way, along with some original comic art pieces I've picked up along the way. So I meant I won't be getting in the way if and when a Creature SSE preorder shows up. More importantly, I won't be whining!

:rotfl

Back