**** Official Sideshow Leak ****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pic G. Now let's do the side by side

leiaheadshot1ho.jpg
ssleiaheadshot4lv.png

I think as far as the 'tan' goes it is likely just from the lighting.

Looks dead on!

The lips are a little fatter and the face seems a little longer, but that is probably just from the picture angle. I think it looks dead on! Can't wait for this one! :banana

I'll wait for Slave Leia . . .even if one is not made. This one just does nothing for me. From a sexiness rating, Seven of Nine does a much better job of that.

I agree with the sheerness concern . . .the material makes it look a bit like a Barbie Doll outfit.

I think it looks just like her. Some of the missing detail around the mouth area could be due to the lighting. But other then the irises being a bit bigger then in the real thing, it's a great likeness.

Leia

I think the sculpt is awesome, and Andy did a fantastic job! Can't wait til the preorder is up!!! :banana

The biggest problem will be the paint, the sculpt is right on. Her hair needs to be Brown, and her face is too red, it needs to a more of a pale skin color.
________
medical marijuana news

Last edited:
thamesvalidude said:
No offence to Carrie Fisher but I think Andy's sculpt is prettier than the real thing!

Got to agree with you there. Looks great.

I agree that this statue looks great! Of the five main characters from Episode IV, this was the statue that I was least excited to see get released. However, after seeing the preview pics, it exceeded my expectations and looks like it is going to be terrific! This one ranks right up there with the others--it looks like this line is shaping up to be something really worth collecting.

yummie

Even though the likeness is not 100 %, the statue is still awesome. Sideshow better make sure that the extra for the exclusive version is... R2D2! For one, because I love those non human characters, and for an other because I could use an extra R2 for my collection! And if SS decides to do a 'Empire Strikes Back' Lea in stead of the 'A New Hope' Lea, that's fine with me. AS LONG AS THEY DON'T COME UP WITH A SLAVE LEA!!! Attakus made that one already.

oxbeard said:
Ah, thx. Now it's clear to me - the mouth part is just not accurate. Even though the crinkles are something Carrie Fisher might not like ( ;) ), they are part of her face and should have been represented.
Overall, the face is just too off for this price in my opinion...but I'm glad for everyone who likes it. :)

[Cipher] said:
Ah, thx. Now it's clear to me - the mouth part is just not accurate. Even though the crinkles are something Carrie Fisher might not like ( ;) ), they are part of her face and should have been represented.
Overall, the face is just too off for this price in my opinion...but I'm glad for everyone who likes it. :)

If you brighten the image, you can see the wrinkles. I also made her look less tan and it looked a lot better.

I really think the lighting of the preview pic is causing a lot of these concerns. The publicity still is obviously a studio shot under the lights and flash. While the preview shot doesn't appear to have nearly as much lighting, hence the darker skin tone as well as hiding some detail. I have no worries on this one. Andy is amazing!!

I think the exclusive version will be the same statue but with a stormtrooper gun.

Back