**** Official Sideshow Leak ****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wookilar8 said:
Is it me or does the robe material look a bit sheer? Also I'm not crazy about seeing so much leg. I'll wait for lave Leia for that!

ME, I'VE GOT NEVER ENOUGH ''LEGS''...BUT HEY,THATS ME...

wookilar8 said:
Is it me or does the robe material look a bit sheer? Also I'm not crazy about seeing so much leg. I'll wait for slave Leia for that!
I just want it to be as film accurate as possible.

This Leia is not to my taste. I would have liked the Leia from the Empire Strikes Back. Of course, slave Leia is a given, but I loved the perky one from ESB :(

Darth Rage said:
Seems like other than Grievous they're sticking with ANH

Which is a good thing,I think. Be patient guys...

Well, I assumed that the last little question mark box on the Spooktacular exclusive announcement space was being reserved for Princess Leia, but it has been filled with the Bone Clones Alien Skull. I guess that means that Leia isn't going up for preorder during the Spooktacular event. Maybe next week?

Winged Shadows said:
Cool...

now can we get a Boba Fett?

Mark my words,,, Boba Fett will be the highest selling Star Wars figure Sideshow has ever released.

sideshowpdx said:
Mark my words,,, Boba Fett will be the highest selling Star Wars figure Sideshow has ever released.
Probably quickest sell-out too. Wonder what the exclusive of him will be?

Hey.....pssstt!! Check this out....

The face doesnt impress me too much. Doesnt look like Carrie Fisher to me...somehow awkward. Otherwise - very nice pose decision, nice clothes.
But the face... :sick

I agree. it definately looks like her to me but somethings *alittle* off, but its still great looking! her eyebrows maybe? No actually I really dont know. Maybe shes to thin? she wasnt in the first one. Nup i really dont know, its something small though.

I don't know, I think the likeness is very good. Would have to do a comparison side by side to make sure. But just from memory looks great. I always thought the ANH CF was a distinictly different look from ESB and ROJ. This ANH sculpt looks spot on.

Looks good to me!

I agree with Ox, I don't think you could get much better on the sculpt! Andy did a fantastic job! Wait for the pics when she comes up for pre-order and then decide! :banana

[Cipher] said:
The face doesnt impress me too much. Doesnt look like Carrie Fisher to me...somehow awkward. Otherwise - very nice pose decision, nice clothes.
But the face... :sick

You guys are difficult...this REALLY looks like her...I think its one of the best facial sculpt and likeness done by Sideshow... That IS Carrie Fisher from a new hope...

I agree that she looks good but something is slightly off.

I think it's the eyes or eyebrows. She is also too tan but that may be Sideshow's photographer.

leia_headshot.jpg

Almost every piece looks MUCH better in person than the Sideshow pictures. :)

Back