**** Official Sideshow Leak ****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revenge of the freaks.....

Heres the pic guys.....

Last edited:
The picture didn't show up but I could see it when I clicked on the url.
That looks Awesome! I'd love to own one.

Wow! I love the slit in the side of the dress and the boots. Man, I'm going to love putting in the order for this PF.

:fireworks

Seeing the SSS stuff makes me feel silly for lusting after the Attakus stuff BSS (Before Sideshow).

I wonder if I should open up another credit card account. Maybe Sideshow should go into the business of offering CCards. Then we all could be roped into a tight interdependt-parasitic relationship. :sick

Thanks Dusty (and Brant) that was very cool!

She's in the exact pose I imagined, sexy and pissed off.

oh, and Leia's great too...!

As we all know Carrie is a tough sculpt to nail, but it looks like Andy did just that here.

I can't tell though are the hair muffins polystone....?

And if the exclusive is her with the stormtrooper blaster as in the publicity pics, I might just have to get both!:horror

Maybe the Sideshow Exclusive will be R2-D2! :banana :banana

It looks like the bit just after she's recorded the message... you never know! :cool:

Slave girl would be better though! :naughty

Psycho Cenobite :horror

Looks ***very*** promising!

PS: Guys, if you want the 'Salve Leia', go buy the Attakus version. What? Don't like it? Well, you can't always get what you want!

PS2: Thx for the 'complete picture' Shaihulud. She is sexy!

'Salve Leia'... of course i ment 'Slave Leia' from ROTJ!

Last edited:
re

thanks SSDusty.
Much appreciated for the sneak peek you gave us.

It's not exactly the best picture. Since you mentioned the hair looking black, I stared at it for a little while. I'm pretty sure it's a brown. You just can't see it all too well.

Is it me or does the robe material look a bit sheer? Also I'm not crazy about seeing so much leg. I'll wait for slave Leia for that!

Last edited:
Back