Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Crimson Guard arrived today!:yess: Coupla out the box pics for you.

SEPT2012_040.JPG

SEPT2012_039.JPG

awesome figure, irezumi!

He is a lefty!

yup! love that lefty holster. i think it is the only one lefty holster/mount that i have.

couple of 'plain clothes' fred. just messing around with a new pair of jeans and black hoodie mostly but i kind of like the idea of a high speed fred or operator. mainly cause i really like this headsculpt.

015-17.jpg

012-19.jpg

010-19.jpg

006-19.jpg

Has anyone had a problem where on or more of the chest snap aren't flush because one of the magnets is set too close to the zipper inside the jacket on the very top, so it bunches infront of the collar when snapped on. I was thinking about just taking an hobby knife and trying to carefully cut it off and reset it. But I also just picked it up from my LTS yesterday so I could probably get it exchanged. Anyone thoughts ?

I@ Adrosi had the back pack on but it made no difference on the apperance so when I took the shot I had packed it away already.

@Ultra8294 Yah the right inside jacket magnet is to far in very close to the zipper actually, I am going to just see if I can get a new one if not I will reset the magnet.

Back