Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dscn0021vz.jpg

dscn0029zk.jpg

Got a free Desert Sniper:yess:

Congrats Mercer!
I'm surprised no one has posted repainted helmets yet.
I'd have to admit, the missing red paint from the lower part of the helmet doesn't bother me much now that I have it in hand.

I just bought a set of belts and Zartan pouches for mine, they really do improve the figure.

Ugh, I always like to keep something in the que on flexpays and I have my last pay on Bacara tomorrow, was going to up one of these, but they don't have a flexpay option. :monkey2

Sucks cause I just bought Brock Samson and I'd probably have a little buyers remorse getting anything else this week.

Ugh, I always like to keep something in the que on flexpays and I have my last pay on Bacara tomorrow, was going to up one of these, but they don't have a flexpay option. :monkey2

Sucks cause I just bought Brock Samson and I'd probably have a little buyers remorse getting anything else this week.

I feel your pain, i just bought last week general hawk when they did 10% off, and this month i had black dragon and black widow on flex payments , black dragon comes friday can't wait. but yeah I had to do some major sucking up to my wife to participate in the free figure giveaway, which come on if im spending 100+ per figure shes gotta be like okay you can get a free one, makes sense and shes the GREATEST for letting me buy another figure in such a short time (week) :yess:

I feel your pain, i just bought last week general hawk when they did 10% off, and this month i had black dragon and black widow on flex payments , black dragon comes friday can't wait. but yeah I had to do some major sucking up to my wife to participate in the free figure giveaway, which come on if im spending 100+ per figure shes gotta be like okay you can get a free one, makes sense and shes the GREATEST for letting me buy another figure in such a short time (week) :yess:

Sounds like a keeper. :clap

If I already have an ex CG will they let me order another? Or will it get cancelled?

Yeah weird.

The ex has a total sold out Sideshow retail network. Hopefully my order goes through.

Wonder if I snagged the last one. Not likely but I wonder.

Back