Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The magnets are just held on with a little hot glue or tack material. I had to change it out on one of mine, which was very poorly aligned. I do dig the magnet approach though, hope that's a feature they use more of in the future.

Just inboxed the "Siegie" I think sideshow did a great job on the figure.Bought the exclusive and the head sculpt is really good. The uniform turned out much better than the proto pics. This guy is in stock! Buy now!

I picked up a spare uni to use the spare parts and the Fred head. My crappy pic show what a giant the CG is next to Fred on a regular Pro!
imagerni.jpg

Can't wait to get this figure... SSC is finally sending my replacement for the original they shipped which I never received. Eventually would like a second one. CG's were always one of my favorite Cobra troops. Now if we could just get the twins. :impatient:

Mine arriived last week (2 EX, 1 REG).

I think I'll finally set up the COBRA THRONE I purchased a couple of years witht he CRIMSON COBRA COMMANDER.

Heck . . . I'm considering purhcasing a second COBRA THRONE and one more CG to use with the regular COBRA COMMANDER.

:lol

I picked up a spare uni to use the spare parts and the Fred head. My crappy pic show what a giant the CG is next to Fred on a regular Pro!
imagerni.jpg

Why would you use the regular pro?

Mine arriived last week (2 EX, 1 REG).

I think I'll finally set up the COBRA THRONE I purchased a couple of years witht he CRIMSON COBRA COMMANDER.

Heck . . . I'm considering purhcasing a second COBRA THRONE and one more CG to use with the regular COBRA COMMANDER.

:lol

Never heard of that.

In case anyone wondered what was holding the pistol holster in place, mine unfortunately broke off last night when I attempted to pull the pistol out. It snapped off surprisingly easy. I fixed it today with 3 tiny dots of super glue, only after working the pistol in and out of the holster a few times to loosen things up a bit.

PA090010.jpg

I usually just grab some of this and spray it everywhere, all the cracks, hard to reach areas and such. You feel so much better when you do. It's like preventative maintenance, keeps the pipes clean. Sometimes my wife even asks for some on her, though I'm not sure why, I just tell her that it's best used on metal and plastic that's sticking. Be sure to keep some around your tool box though, and ask your hardware store for it by name.
BustaNut.jpg

Anyone else ever notice how their pistols start warp to the left after trying to loosen up their holsters?

This hasn't actually happened to me but ....a friend of mine really wants to know..............

Back