Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice package mod.
I'd add a 1:6 sock to it for good measure. :lol

kidding of course. Cool mod.

Repainted the backpack to match the helmet. Not really any point in posting pics yet though. Its just red w/ the silver sigil.

Meanwhile, I 86ed the "pockets" on the pants and modded the codpiece. Two birds. One stone. Looks MUCH better.

020_zps795da698.jpg
I realize that the pleather was a bit controversial, but now that I see it's juxtaposed against the 1/6th equivelent of burlap sacking I'm not sure I want to get one of these anymore...

I realize that the pleather was a bit controversial, but now that I see it's juxtaposed against the 1/6th equivelent of burlap sacking I'm not sure I want to get one of these anymore...

That's an extreme closeup of the fabric, in hand the scale of the weave looks good.

That's an extreme closeup of the fabric, in hand the scale of the weave looks good.
I'm fairly certain that that's the same type of fabric used for the the costumes of the Cobra Troopers/Officers and the most recent Snake Eyes, and if that's so, then in hand it looks like something you'd see a medieval peasant wearing. That SSC continues to use it in the first place, let alone for a character like this, is an embarassment to the hobby.

Damn. I can't believe all my Joes are really medieval peasants in disguise. Maybe if they were robots in disguise, I could justify hanging on to them, but no. I'm just gonna set them all on fire now.

Damn. I can't believe all my Joes are really medieval peasants in disguise. Maybe if they were robots in disguise, I could justify hanging on to them, but no. I'm just gonna set them all on fire now.
How dreadfully pedestrian. You could at least tie them to bottle-rockets.

Last edited:
Looks good, mando. Dig the helmet color. Cant wait to see a finished pic.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

:duff

This is the last of the teases I promise. All that's left to finish are the belt buckles which at this point will be from scratch.

Back