Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Is that gun a Vector? Hmm, too hard to give an opinion just yet. No digging the plastic uniform. And M-16 with bayonet shouldn't be too hard to come up with. Those gloves are throwing me off.

Whats all the hate for the leather uniform? It doesn't seem an unreasonable material for what are basically Cobra's Royal Guards. Top dogs get nice clothes :dunno

Whats all the hate for the leather uniform? It doesn't seem an unreasonable material for what are basically Cobra's Royal Guards. Top dogs get nice clothes :dunno

Hmmmmm.......not bad. The shiny leather loks a bit off, but it reminds me of the awesome guards in Equilibrium so I'm sold!

It is kind of funny to picture these guys crunch, crunch, crunching around in their crinkly uniforms but other than the gun and the gloves he seems to match pretty well to me. I have a feeling the vintage rifle with bayonet will be included and then he just needs an extra pair of CC hands to complete the look.

About freaking time.
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Dont care for the re-used Joe gloves though.

092911crimsonguard01.jpg

CrimsonGuardMOSC1a.jpg

His handgun revolver should be COOL aswell!

Don't really understand the complaints about the gloves. Doesn't each and every one of us have like 20 black gloved Cobra Trooper hands sitting in a box? They came with so many extras its ridiculous. Even though the gloves are rehashed, I appreciate the effort to do something painted at least.

hope that red jacket holds up better than the red Buffy coat. mine is cracking anyplace where it forms a crease from posing.

As you can tell, Nam's not a fan of the weapon.

We'll ignore that it couldn't be further removed from the original rifle the CeeGees came with. I don't mind the KRISS. It's the perfect fully-automatic .45cal. However, given Cobra's a terrorist organization, supplied by a Scottish arms dealer, I think it's weird that the Crimson Guard, the Cobra Elite, would have a weapon funded by and developed for the United States.

Don't really understand the complaints about the gloves. Doesn't each and every one of us have like 20 black gloved Cobra Trooper hands sitting in a box? They came with so many extras its ridiculous. Even though the gloves are rehashed, I appreciate the effort to do something painted at least.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

This figure looks pretty cool so far, the gloves definitely don't go well with the uniform though.

Avoid bright lights near the throne. It makes no sense why Sideshow is using the plastic uniform when they've proven they can make a perfectly good crimson one already.

Avoid bright lights near the throne. It makes no sense why Sideshow is using the plastic uniform when they've proven they can make a perfectly good crimson one already.

I can see this figure single handedly driving up the secondary market price on that SDCC abomination with people getting that outfit to swap out for the Betty Page uniform here. :lol

Hmmmm, dont usually say this, but not a fan, the helmet and shiny uniform. Ill wait till full reveal to judge further, but glad we got nother joe fig

The uniform may not be that shiny. Sideshow uses bad lighting in their previews. Flints head looked fugly, but in person looks just like Flint. I'll probably just order a couple and find out.

Back