Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

I'll reserve judgment til I see the full reveal. Not thrilled with some of the elements but happy to see the CG are on the way.

Like others have mentioned, don't care for the pleather look of the uniform and the gloves. The CG's are partly ceremonial troops and should look like they're in dress uniforms. But the big one is the helmet. It's not a very good translation of the design. I think the rear needs to come down more, it sits too high in my opinion. The front of the face mask also needs some adjustments, like a slightly wider visor slit.

Don't really like the red leather-like appearance of the uni, and don't like helmet sculpt.:(

Got excited at the title and then went limp.

That helmet looks wierd.

Strange painted Joe gloves??

And what is with the slick shiney gimp material?

I'll have to see more pics, but right now it's WTF SS?

This is the Cobra trooper that was mentioned in the General Joes/Sideshow interview and Sideshow was really excited about this

I think it looks good! Now bring on the Crimson Twins (after Snowjob though)

092911crimsonguard01.jpg

Awesome Awesome Awesome.

I'm luckily all set for these guys. Throne should be had regardless, and now my CCC wont look outta place on my shelf.

so far i think this guy sucks. i hope they make some major changes before he is pushed back until 2015. sideshow says they read these forums i hope they are reading this one. this guy looks like a red baboon ass so far i hope the full reveal looks a lot better.

Helmet looks like it should go down farther in the back and curve toward the mask. Not bad though.

The helmet and glove have got to go. The uni doesn't look bad, but it's on the shiny side (which makes it look more like ZC Girl clothing).

Nope. Entirely new gun. KRISS Vector submachine gun.

2urs6f4.jpg

21f0iue.jpg

ehh. the CG is at the top of my cobra want list but i'm kind of underwhelmed atm. helmet looks a little small? and, yeah, cloth uniform please.

Last edited:

Very cool figure...my only gripe is the shiny fabric, I would prefer the good ol' cloth look...

Once again, Sideshow takes my favorite childhood property and manages to not make any money from me.

THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE. Wow. Job terribly done. Way to ignore all source material and make something dreadful.

Yah... make fun of me for overreacting. I'll accept your scorn. :)

but seriously... Sideshow... ugh.

Back