official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a necessary thing to give the fabric hood on SSC's a better look rather than a mohawk seam in the middle. Not sure why Hasbro felt it necessary to do it.

Seam looks fine to me. It keeps the fabric from bunching up in the middle, if you only had one seam down the middle... or if you had only a seam in the back it would not flow over the head in a way that would look pleasing to the eye. This way, it's nice and smooth.

Oh I don't have any problem with the seams on the SSC SE. I just think its funny that they first appeared on the 25th Hasbro figure and for assumedly completely different reasons.

I love the snake eyes. I ordered it immediately and can't wait till it's in my hands.

Not a bad size... interested to see how these will do on the secondary market. Joe fans seem to be a pretty loyal bunch.

Ya i agree, I didn't pick the exclusive up but I can see this line being very attractive to joe fans. First figure looks to be a homerun. The ex was kinda lame on this one though.

So with only 1000 of these what do you guys think my chances are of getting the exclusive from the waitlist?

Has anyone seen any mention that the mask is removable with a scarred face underneath?

This figure is a big jump in their general price point.

But usually the first figure in a line, esp one that will probably be popular, is a good one to get.

I say buy two Snake Eyes, wait 6 months, sell the spare, make enough to pay for both. I know some guys who collect this way...

GG
I think he will hold his value well being the first of the line and a popular character. And unless the lines goes deep into the comics for say a LRRP version of Snakes, this maybe the only one of him we get.

That's still a mystery for now. I think there's a good chance that the mask won't be removable.

Agree.

You might be able to pull the visor off and see his eyes, similar to the Hall of Fame Version, but I'd still doubt that as well. It'd be an interesting detail but not neccessary imo. But I am going to find a decent 1/6 wolf to go with him. Gotta have Timber!

Back