official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with the all black costume your camera did a really nice job of picking up the details. SE may be the only figure that looks great even with a flash. :D

IMG_9336.jpg

IMG_9340.jpg

IMG_9342.jpg

Thanks! The thing about the way some of these stations are is if you don't use them its hard to take pics of. I don't have an external flash with some of the special stuff I saw others using. Probably my next addition to my camera.

Wow, Josh... I know its been said; but your Con pics are great! Really impressed with the shots you're giving us. And I never noticed that handle detail on his sword!

This is gonna be such a sweet-ass figure :rock

Sideshow is really taking care of their fans with these :rock And, gotta give a nod to Hasbro for letting this happen... kinda never thought they'd let anyone else make 1/6 figures.

Wow, Josh... I know its been said; but your Con pics are great! Really impressed with the shots you're giving us. And I never noticed that handle detail on his sword!

This is gonna be such a sweet-ass figure :rock

Thank you! As I've said I'm really happy with how they all came out. Probably my best trip out there as far as taking pics and helps I've learned the best times to take shots.

This figure is gonna kick ass guys. My pictures for as nice as they are can't show just how amazing SS did with him. I think JDad may even order one and he's usually quite picky. :lol

Figure looks great. Box art looks great too.

I hope the material keeps its strength for a long time. I can see this type of tight material becoming loose and baggy in 3-5 years.

I almost lost mine a while ago...don't know what happened. But ALL of my orders on my account got cancelled. Thankfully, the Comic-Con slowed the finalization process and I got most of them re-instated. Would have lost like 20 orders.

I almost lost mine a while ago...don't know what happened. But ALL of my orders on my account got cancelled. Thankfully, the Comic-Con slowed the finalization process and I got most of them re-instated. Would have lost like 20 orders.
gotta be careful with that cancel button. it's like the button for launching the nukes.

gotta be careful with that cancel button. it's like the button for launching the nukes.

I don't pretend to understand for a minute how it happened. But after looking in to it, it either has to be intentional...or you have to be armed with about the same amount of luck that it would take to win the lottery. But at least most of them got saved. If I had to go to ebay for orders like Snake-Eyes Exc. and Obi-Clone Exc., I would have been extremely bemused.

Back