Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want Vader?

02Vader.jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol You know how many people are probably like, WTF is that?! :lol

Young Boba is about as silly a choice for figure as I can imagine... with or without Jango.
If Jango came with a young Boba, I'd look for a loose Jango.

Anyway, back to Vader, quick question: when doing the helmet mod, is it enough just to dremel the ridges off the helmet or is it necessary to dremel the center-post away as well?
Thanks.

Just Trying Dave's new picture upload technique!

Didn't work with my default browser (Safari) So trying Opera...
Vader_17.jpg

Vader_15.jpg
Vader_16.jpg

Yup. Guess that works then.

Hi Maul

I bought a set of cheapy studio lights and barn doors. They came with a set of coloured gel filters - I just popped the blue one in!

Cheers
DG

Hi Maul

I bought a set of cheapy studio lights and barn doors. They came with a set of coloured gel filters - I just popped the blue one in!

Cheers
DG

Do you have a link to where you bought them? Or at least a link to the same product some where for reference?

38.jpg

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but could someone identify the other 3 Vaders?

I just got my Sideshow Darth and I'm pretty pleased ... apart from the dome, of course ...

Anyways, I'm new to the 12 inch collecting, so please tell me what versions are the other three!

Thanks!

The one the right is the 12 inch hasbro version, the small guy in the middle is the Medicom version, and the ugly one on the left that looks like he's been run over by a truck is another early Hasbro version (I think)

38.jpg

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but could someone identify the other 3 Vaders?

I just got my Sideshow Darth and I'm pretty pleased ... apart from the dome, of course ...

Anyways, I'm new to the 12 inch collecting, so please tell me what versions are the other three!

Thanks!

Welcome aboard dude!
And get ready to lose alarmingly large amounts of cash alarmingly fast! 1/6 is a tough addiction... :lol

38.jpg

Thanks!

The other 3 are garbage .

Forgive me if this has been stated......how are some of you removing the dome part to lower it? Mine seems pretty darn secure....

Update: Got it. Took less than one min under a hairdryer.....just applied pressure and it came off easier than expected....

Last edited:
Back