Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2laeykh.jpg

Wor-gar, I got the rods from Pastruct;you can buy the rods individually, or in volume. I have packages of 20, if I'm remembering right...PS

Wor-gar, I got the rods from Pastruct;you can buy the rods individually, or in volume. I have packages of 20, if I'm remembering right...PS

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks! :)

It's under "strips & rods"? Solid fluorescent acrylic rods? What size in cc's? Sorry for all the questions.

Last edited:
Ok have finally settled on a pose.
I did start off with a more dynamic pose but decided it didn't suit ANH Vader so I went the imposing static Vader

Thanks Evilface!....it's had a couple of the mods including helmet lowered, shoulders raised, stomach paunched (lol) & general redressing, my only real issue now is the cape might need to be remade as it's slightly too short. the troops also had the armour mods, a coat of wax and the armour spacing out.

Last edited:
I did start off with a more dynamic pose but decided it didn't suit ANH Vader so I went the imposing static Vader

That is a great setup indeed, your Vader and Stormtroopers look really good after some little work done with them.

You've inspired me, Shock. Not only does your Vader look superb, but the poses you've done with Ben and Han are spot on! Can you give us a few more shots of them?

As for Vader, I heartily applaud your pose choice. I know we've only got one SS Vader at the moment (and we waited long enough for him), but this IS ANH Vader, after all. While I respect what others are doing in tucking the inner robe under the chest plate and going with the fist pumping or dramatic lightsaber stance Vader to get more of a ESB look, for my money the dynamic poses just don't work nearly as well for this particular piece.

There is at least as much if not more viceral impact of ANH Vader doing nothing more than just standing there with his arms at his sides than any wide-pose lightsaber wielding Koto inspired pose I've seen.

Stoic ANH Vader all the way! Love it!!

great setup shocktrooper! i need me a stormtrooper and a boba fett to go with my darth!

any chance of a boba coming in the near future from ssc!?!?

Back