Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Alien Prequel/Prometheus Discussion Thread

Because you guys are smart, and your rating system isn't run by religious soccer moms.

How is this on the second page? Official theatrical trailer goes up tomorrow, people!

GET PSYCHED! :rock

At wondercon panel they will give out special lenticular posters for both prometheus and abraham lincoln vampire hunter, also they will premiere exclusive footage and new full trailer for prometheus

At wondercon panel they will give out special lenticular posters for both prometheus and abraham lincoln vampire hunter, also they will premiere exclusive footage and new full trailer for prometheus

Jealous of those who get to go. Doubt they'll have a panel at SDCC since by then the movie'll be out.

Well the prometheus trailer is on the net already, wow it's like so amazing lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fyQmhKcdvw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fyQmhKcdvw[/ame]

Looks pretty damn cool.

Huh, I thought it was going to be a full-length 2:30 deal. Still looks amazing, though.

Lord knows I'll watch it again when the official HD link pops up. :D

Its a shorter imax trailer longer version of trailer will be at wondercon

I know for a fact I'm not seeing it in Real-D, but the IMAX option is quite appealing. Honestly though, I'd be more than ecstatic just to see it the old-fashioned way -- which is probably what'll happen. Can't wait to watch the full trailer as the vibe of this shortened version is quite intense.

:D :horror

Can't wait for this one now.

I was talking to a friend before and mentioned I was sure I saw a website which shown a Weyland Yutani sign in Blade Runner and something else that linked the two universes. Am I imagining things because I can't find any info on it now ?.

Last edited:

Just watched the trailer. Looks like who ever made this film ripped off Ridley Scott's 1979 Alien, right down to the music.

WTF?

What?

Everything about it so far looks amazing. And I really can't wait to hear the soundtrack.

Wtf? Such horrible quality...

...awesome trailer though

Back