Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Alien Prequel/Prometheus Discussion Thread

Wow. Looking forward to this. Ridley Scott has long been one of my favorite directors.

... what..just... happened

I..I don't know..so..so extraordinary, so perfect..what..so confused..mind racing..

This happened:

Pro-2.jpg

Pro2-1.jpg

Take a screencap of the Xenomorph-like thingy..the mural or whatever.

[ame]https://youtu.be/gEO3lmVy-tU[/ame]

Fassbender androids, mother of god.

I loved the panel everyone seems so excited to be in this movie. and i seriously cant wait for this to come out in theatres, hot toys has the license lets hope the figures look amazing

:thud::horror:monkey4 OMG.......just went to the top of my must see movies list.....move over dark knight and avengers....

Hmmm, i cannot wait to see the real antagonists. So we have the good guys (Humans/droids), We have the possible snake thing and the mutations. We also have the ship and the chair and bio suits. But they are now seemingly just tools. Then we have Mr Blue "Prometheus". But, if it is literally his name meaning then he is just a puppet for another greater power because he is the guy who give us our "fire". So, he is seemingly being held captive or forced to pilot/maintain/protect this temple and its contents. So who or what are the ones who have power over our Blue Friend? Nothing we have ever seen before. Its not like the Space Jockey is the long trunked creature we thought.

For some reason i am getting a very big Borg vibe. We see the walls of the ship morph and then we have our ampules of goo and bio mech. So i think all along there was never a " creature ". There was just this tech flying around populating the universe with variants of its own genetic code. One king dies and another takes over i think they lure a group of people every time they need a new " pilot " to maintain the ampules. Ive got a feeling that Mr Blue's time is at an end and that one of the new crew will end up being our new pilot until his time is done.

Last edited:

It looks incredible. HT figures won't help me cut back on my collecting habits.

Why would people want figures from this movie!? I think the only "cool" figure would be the Space Jokey dude. That's it.

Design wise I think the everything looks cool.

Stop asking stupid questions. :hi5:

Back