Official re-Post all SDCC coverage pics here thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vzh8iw.gif

vzh2.gif

So far I see 4 things more I want to PO :D My wife ain't gonna be happy, but who cares :huh:

I cant' believe of these are all finally here...DX Luke, DX 89 Joker, PF Joker, Iron Monger, etc..CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY AND LET THE OVERTIME BEGIN:slap

I'm going to start off with the kids' kidneys first. What could I get for six, uhm? There's more money in kid hearts, right? They don't need two eyes? One's enough.

4 things? I wish...black spidey...iron monger...stealth im...dx luke...4lom..fett...greivous... this comic con tops all others. :thud::thud:

That's just that I see in there. I want Iron Monger, Stealth IM, Classic Predator and Wolf Predator LSF. Others I want are Shadow Predator, Begins Batman/Bruce Wayne and maybe Grievous.

I have IM Secret project on the way, Tracker Predator shipping next week, and Jason Voorhees part III PF the week after, and 8 other figs and statues I'm flex paying (or going to be shortly) right now :panic:

:wave $$$$$$$

Hey guys,

Take a look at this:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H2NR4cGBK4&feature=player_embedded"]‪Videocast Limited Edition #12 Especial SDCC 2011 Hot Toys parte 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, Psylocke is gorgeous. She went from an easy pass to damn, I want that! :lol

Anybody see any pics of the HT Sucker Punch figures? I want to see if they look better than the protos... :pray:

Back