Sideshow's Online Comic-Con Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals! I can't believe there are nearly 9,000 of you now!!! :thud:

Anyway, just I thought I'd start a thread to help you keep track of all the announcements coming up starting tomorrow, July 1st... all in one convenient location! Post here with links, questions, comradery, etc. I will try to check in with this thread at least once a day to keep track of what's going on with you Freaks! (and maybe tease a little bit :)) BUT I *can't* promise I will be able to answer all of your questions, or if I can, that it will be in a timely fashion! Remember, Customer Service is also always there to help for time-sensitive questions...by phone, email, and even sometimes via a new LIVE service at SideshowCollectibles.com...but please bear with us on that, it's brand new and the kinks are still being worked out!

Please use this thread for *general* Con talk/questions... specific, in-depth comments about individual products should be made in their proper license forums so this thread doesn't get too overwhelming! And no panicking :gah: Enjoy yourselves :duff

Plus, please keep in mind - the absolute BEST way to get your voice heard if you have any issues or complaints - heaven forbid! :monkey3 - is to send it directly to the source - either via the Customer Service form/email, or via Ask Sideshow (which, even though they are slow sometimes, or don't answer every single question, they DO read them all!) - https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?cat=195&ask=y#askquestion

P.S. There will be an official chat during business hours (Pacific Time) on Friday, July 9th (alas, no video this time :( - none of the products will be available that day, as they will be going through the pack-up process)... so mark your calendars now :) And of course our official chat will be open throughout the actual SDCC show (July 21st-25th).

Man, I wish the first teaser was this but I'm pretty sure it ain't. :(

riddle.jpg

July 9th will be a day of chat and we'll have it open the 21st-25th during the show (see my original post :))

ssc chat is the next best thing to being there.................:yess:

i hope betty shows up on camera again........:monkey3

Back