Sideshow's Online Comic-Con Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly somebody on chat recognized him shortly before it started which was then followed by somebody else saying that whoever becomes the eye should pick him and that lead to the "you can't pick him" declaration.

Did anyone in chat see me on Thursday on the live video feed?

Chris gave me a piece of paper on which I wrote "Swabie" and then I got close to the camera with my nametag and made some silly faces.

I also called Happyboy and Shropt various names. :yess: The people at the show thought I was a freakin' maniac. :gah:

I got a shout out on cam and missed it?!?!

:(:(:(:(:(

Did anyone in chat see me on Thursday on the live video feed?

Chris gave me a piece of paper on which I wrote "Swabie" and then I got close to the camera with my nametag and made some silly faces.

I also called Happyboy and Shropt various names. :yess: The people at the show thought I was a freakin' maniac. :gah:

I saw no orange hat, nor birdies waving. :dunno

Anyone else notice on the BIG winners list that it says winners only have 24hours to respond?

I guess that means us losers still have a chance. :)

I saw no orange hat, nor birdies waving. :dunno

CRAP! I forgot my orange hat entirely.

One day (maybe Saturday?), LaMelnik and I were looking at the Warhammer piece up close. I turned around, and a dude in a PERFECT Warhammer costume was like a foot from my face. I jumped like two feet. :thud: I thought I had been sucked into the Ironman rabbit hole!

Lance pointed at me, laughed, mocked me and then pointed at me again. He's mean.... :lol

CRAP! I forgot my orange hat entirely.

One day (maybe Saturday?), LaMelnik and I were looking at the Warhammer piece up close. I turned around, and a dude in a PERFECT Warhammer costume was like a foot from my face. I jumped like two feet. :thud: I thought I had been sucked into the Ironman rabbit hole!

Lance pointed at me, laughed, mocked me and then pointed at me again. He's mean.... :lol

Laughing at your ass now cause it's War MACHINE not hammer you goonie!!!! :slap :lol

sloth%20goonies.jpg

Any Freaks win the SSC Newsletter Giveaway? I didn't :( . I see that A Beaver won the Vader Bust :rotfl .

Not me. Some sick prizes that I would have love to win. Even the runner up prizes were nice.

Received an email from Alex about my chat contest wins! Oh yeah. Still can't believe I was the Eye for a day.

Congrats! What did you end up winning? I wound up with a 12" Mr. Blonde in the end.

An Ermey on the first day, and a full set of Reservoir Dogs as the Eye on Sunday. I only realized later in the day that I had chosen a child to receive action figures from a very violent film. Duh. Damn peer pressure from the chat room to pick that kid.

An Ermey on the first day, and a full set of Reservoir Dogs as the Eye on Sunday. I only realized later in the day that I had chosen a child to receive action figures from a very violent film. Duh. Damn peer pressure from the chat room to pick that kid.

:lol I wouldn't sweat it Fury.

Did anyone else's gift card codes disappear yesterday? I had a $100 GC in my wallet since the promo started and when I went to use it, it disappeared BEFORE the cut off time.

Just checked an my measly $25 is still in my wallet. Maybe someone else was still able to use your code MadCow, like when the promotion first started.

Back