Official re-Post all SDCC coverage pics here thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Freaks. I thought it might help everybody keep track of what's going on during SDCC if everybody posted every pic they find on the net of it in here regardless of genre or manufacturer. Even if it's posted elswhere on this site, drop it in here and link to a specific thread.

I know I'd hate to miss anything exciting because I don't visit 'that one site' that showed 'that cool thing'.

Madness starts Wednesday, and I'm sure there will be loads of pics going up even before preview night begins, so be looking.

281410_1925315089202_1131874001_1731913_7257683_n.jpg

post-5392-1311200667.jpg

Last edited:
Does Luke come with that entire base and railing (not sure what else to call it) setup ... WOW.

I know it's off topic but I need help! After seeing all these cool pics I changed my mind so I have a quick question I made an eBay bid and I changed my mind and I'm the highest bidder how do I reverse the bid?

Wow!!! I won't be able to sleep now. May as well start driving there tonight. The Sideshow booth looks insane.

OK OK JESUS! I ____ing surrender already Hot Toys. I need a loan, a 2nd mortgage, a winning lottery ticket, anything. This is going to be the most expensive year ever.

I know it's off topic but I need help! After seeing all these cool pics I changed my mind so I have a quick question I made an eBay bid and I changed my mind and I'm the highest bidder how do I reverse the bid?

Contact the seller before the auction ends. He may sort something out

Help please lol

Back