Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOE said:
Looking at your guy's pictures really making me want to get some Predator figs now. They just look cool.

You won't be disappointed. I only have SCAR, but it really is THE figure of the year -- I say this with Maul in hand. I love the Maul figure -- best by far of the SW line -- but this Predator figure is beyond expectation. The level of detail in the sculpt and accessories, and the mixed media materials, just has to be seen to be believed. Plus, its huge!

TOE said:
Looking at your guy's pictures really making me want to get some Predator figs now. They just look cool.

Dude! they just look cool, is a frikkin' understatement!
It was like what they always say in Hellraiser, "To think that I hesitated!"
Yeah! I have just been totally educated!

Where HT Preds go, one thing to say, "GET YOU SOME!"
And don't even think of hesitating! :D

I'm after an Elder next!!!!
They must utterly rock, what with all that red robe-ige and all.

Wor-Gar said:
I only have SCAR, but it really is THE figure of the year -- I say this with Maul in hand. I love the Maul figure -- best by far of the SW line -- but this Predator figure is beyond expectation.

I agree 100%!!! The best figure/line to come out of '06. I cant see how anyone could be disappointed with one of these!

I just pre-ordered the Ancient Predator :rock He looks like Scar to me so I picked him out of the others.

TOE said:
I just pre-ordered the Ancient Predator :rock He looks like Scar to me so I picked him out of the others.

You will NOT be disappointed TOE!!!!! Glad you took the plunge.

And Les, the Elder is sick beyond words!!!!

TOE said:

You will be buying more, let me tell you. Once you get one, you end up getting as many as you can. :D

Welcome to the club, Les! Congrats on the Celtic. If the Celtic came with the V.2 Pred body (tighter, clickier joints) he'd probably be my fav. He certainly has the best helmet. So does this mean we can look forward to seeing some repainted Pred heads in the future? :cool:

TOE, you're gonna love your Pred!

twistedfreak said:
Damn varients lol. They all look very cool. I want to get them all. Since shipping from SSC was a concern, does anyone know how expensive the shipping to Canada will be on these?

I cancelled mine beacuse I didnt want to think about it with this whole voluetric weight crap Fed Ex uses. But a standard Sideshow 12" Figure is about 30 to ship going by the shipping rate on thier site I'd say about 40 US or more. So basically before taxes and hanedling charges that are payed at the door its already at 175 US.

Serpentor said:
I cancelled mine beacuse I didnt want to think about it with this whole voluetric weight crap Fed Ex uses. But a standard Sideshow 12" Figure is about 30 to ship going by the shipping rate on thier site I'd say about 40 US or more. So basically before taxes and hanedling charges that are payed at the door its already at 175 US.

Is that just on a 12" figure that costs say 50 US? Or on a HT product?

Sideshow's Star Wars figures cost me 30 dollars to ship. I measured the AVP box that's sitting here and I went by the closet thing on thier chart which is listed as a 14 inch Medicom figure which makes no sense I think they mean 14 inch HT figure. And its 40 US to ship. And I'm refering to the Ancient Predator before Tax and Handeling fees is going to be 175 US.

anyone have a link or site that lists all of these? i'm confused on what's all out there.

I fully agree with the sentiments expressed here: the preds are the toyline of the year!
They are cool beyond words.

Here's a couple of pics to celebrate our Pred-ness.:chew

94DSC01278.JPG

94DSC01282.JPG

94DSC01287.JPG

Go Preds Go!

Those are great shots! Nice one of Scar with the blade and Celtic looks better than I thought! I might have to get one.

Celtic is simply awesome!
If I had the funds, I would get them all, but as it is, I'll have to make do with Scar, Celtic and ancient pred. I'm really tempted with Elder though, he just looks regal with his cape.

Vader AL said:
are these worth the $110+?

And then some! Absolutely! When I got my Ani-com Scar I was 110% satisfied! Along with ED-209 he is the pride of my collection.

Back