Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have feared the great Predator thread for some time now...as I have no Hot Toys figures yet!

But, I do have these!

Predator1n2005.jpg

The left one is the old 12" Billiken kit, and the old one is the Predator toy put out years back by Hasbro I think. Both painted by me.

Here's the Elder again. Yes, I painted all those dreads! :monkey4

Predeld06.jpg

Love the KURGAN vs PREDATOR thing.
Been trying to sell that one for ages now! :D Glad to see it for real King!

I love those paints, Les. They make the Predators look more alive.

Bannister, if you think about it the Predator is armed to the teeth to take out any foe. He could easily dispatch a Kurgan with his shoulder cannon, disc, or speargun with ease. PREDATOR OWNS KURGAN! :monkey5 :D

Everyone wants to challenge the all mighty Kurgan but none will succeed for he is Immortal ....muhahahaha!!!!! :D

Bannister said:
Why to piss you off of course.:chew :chew :chew

It does not piss me off. It's just stupid to invade nearly EVERY thread with it.

Not sure if the first pic is artistic or just over exposed. Either way, here's my trio of Preds...

I'm thinking of plucking some of the quills off of the Elder to match the photo of the prop Les has supplied. But I keep waffling over it. I kind of like him quilly.

Last edited:
gdb...LOVE THE 1st pic. Looks like the cavalry just exited their ship. ...oh and just go with what you like. If more quills is cool then go with that.

Great pix gdb. The first pic is great, like TOE said, looks like they're exiting from the ship. And you quills look great. I like the really short ones you added just above the eyes. I may to that with mine. I only used about half the quilss that came with him, so I still have some left. Nice job man.

Galactiboy, that RAH Predator looks worse than the Kenner ultimate Pred. Of course it's made by Medikom.

Yes, that would be Calibos. Give the RAH Predator a tail and you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. :lol

Thanks for the cool feedback, everyone! King Darkness, I recommend adding the short ones. I had assumed the Elder's quills were like the first Predator's and so I kinda went off pics of the SS bust.

Vader AL said:
hey galactiboy is that what's his name from clash of the titans?

Yep thats Calibos... Clash of the Titans is still one of my favorite movies.

And Dave, believe it or not, when I bought that Predator it was the best game in town... how the market has changed in the last 10 years!!! Although he does look better than the Kenner ones in person :monkey3

I love my 3 HT Preds ( Scar, Celtic and Chopper ). Still debating on getting the Elder. I'd like to see them make the Predator from Predator 2 as well.

A great THANK YOU shout out to great fellow Kurgan and all around buddy,

BANNISTER!

For making my HT Celtic Predator collecting dream a reality! You rule bro!
Pics when I get him...and more....:D

Sig image below is one notch closer to a toy reality now.... :chew

Back