Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, i've missed so much in this thread!!!

Adam - that 1:1 bio is AWESOME!!

Mudshark - congrats on your Wolf, and the Gort and Demon masks!

I'm sure it would still sell as well !. :lol:rotfl

Hell, I'd buy one just because what other options have you to get a well made P1 figurine, but the move would still be a slap in the face to fans/collectors to pull rehash tricks on the most wanted Predator of them all. I realize the body and armor, but for some paint, will be the same, but the head should be true to P1.

I agree...a new sculpt needs to be used. However, if the new sculpt is based on the current 1/4 scale bust, I'd rather them reuse the Elder sculpt.

wow, i've missed so much in this thread!!!

Adam - that 1:1 bio is AWESOME!!

Mudshark - congrats on your Wolf, and the Gort and Demon masks!

Thanks, Reiny! Yeah, isn't that 1/1 Boar bio gorgeous? Gotta get me one of those someday. Speaking of Boars, strangely enough, I got the 1/6 Boar bio on a second chance offer! Wasn't expecting that, but glad I got one of those after all. :rock

I have a feeling things are about to heat up around here again for some reason, so if ya need to wander off bro, don't be gone too long! :D

Hey guys! Question from a newbie...

I purchased the Battle Damaged Predator, then turned around and bought the Sideshow Exclusive Battle Damaged Mask on eBay. Any idea how many extra masks were made? I know there was 500 exclusive made and sold, but wasn't sure if they made more masks for resell or what. Any help would be great.

I have a feeling things are about to heat up around here again for some reason, so if ya need to wander off bro, don't be gone too long! :D

i ain't wandering anywhere anymore... don't want to miss out on the Hot Toys 1/6 predator news!!

"I AIN'T GOT TIME TO WANDER!"

I believe there should only be as many masks as there are figures. However, there is a recasting market on ebay, so who knows how many fakes there might be out there. If you have an official BD bio, it should be 1 of 500 in theory.

Thanks, Reiny! Yeah, isn't that 1/1 Boar bio gorgeous? Gotta get me one of those someday. Speaking of Boars, strangely enough, I got the 1/6 Boar bio on a second chance offer! Wasn't expecting that, but glad I got one of those after all. :rock

Funny about that Boar... For three days I've had nowhere at all to put it because my bookshelf was filled up with collectibles and my records... I've had to buy a second bookshelf, and move a lot furniture around.

FYI - Everyone should just take a look at this link real quick, they guy who made my Bio, has a few on PredatorStuff, pictures are REALLY pretty!
https://www.predatorstuff.com/search/biohunter/

Funny about that Boar... For three days I've had nowhere at all to put it because my bookshelf was filled up with collectibles and my records... I've had to buy a second bookshelf, and move a lot furniture around.

FYI - Everyone should just take a look at this link real quick, they guy who made my Bio, has a few on PredatorStuff, pictures are REALLY pretty!
https://www.predatorstuff.com/search/biohunter/

HOLY ____!!!!!! :monkey1 How much do those go for on average, Adam?

HOLY ____!!!!!! :monkey1 How much do those go for on average, Adam?

I think they're mostly between two-three hundred (not totally sure), depending on the amount of work that goes in. If you're interested in anything, I'd totally e-mail Casey, he's a fantastic guy that'll answer all of your questions, and not pressure you in any way. Of all of the stuff I've bought, the experience from buying from him has been my favorite, and there are plenty of people who've bought from him who also have nothing but great things to say.

I know I'm gonna buy another one, it's just deciding which one next AHHH!

Back