Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also admiring your movie poster and eye surgery figures. I was going to do the latter using Dutch arms but the difference in paint (and my lack of painting knowledge/skill) put me off.

I wish NECA would make those.

View attachment 414924

So a-dev, what's an appropriate gif response to this? Jye used the angry midget gif in the movie section the other week, I told him off and said that's reserved property for you. :lol

I forgot about this one

NECA-Devils-Backbone-Santi-009.jpg

^I wonder how often this kid figure has been specifically requested by toy collectors.

Sure, I can buy that within the Terminator fanbase we're talking about a subset that will buy John Connor but ehhh...maybe I'm wrong..I still think that subset would outweigh the amount of people who even know what that zombie kid is let alone who would buy it :lol

I know I'm a broken record here but I'm bored today.

View attachment 414924
f3601acc-38a6-4fc8-846b-171e90696fa5.png
So a-dev, what's an appropriate gif response to this?

BR9r.gif

nothing sells like the Predators and the Xeonomorphs. Even the Colonial Marines and Ripley don't come close and Newt would be less than those. Never say never but huge investment w minimal return

Maybe if Randy stopped sucking from Guillermo del Toro's teet, they'd have money to invest in interesting products.

BR9r.gif

nothing sells like the Predators and the Xeonomorphs. Even the Colonial Marines and Ripley don't come close and Newt would be less than those. Never say never but huge investment w minimal return

Maybe if Randy stopped sucking from Guillermo del Toro's teet, they'd have money to invest in interesting products.

Well for that little comment, I'ma tell uncle Randy to give us nothing but more candy aliens. Now you definitely won't see anymore Terminator figs and a-dev won't get his JC all because of you! :lecture

I forgot about this one

View attachment 415664

^I wonder how often this kid figure has been specifically requested by toy collectors.

Sure, I can buy that within the Terminator fanbase we're talking about a subset that will buy John Connor but ehhh...maybe I'm wrong..I still think that subset would outweigh the amount of people who even know what that zombie kid is let alone who would buy it :lol

I know I'm a broken record here but I'm bored today.

I'm just going to point out that I have no idea what the **** that thing is, and I definitely wouldn't buy it.

DiFabio GIFed good there.

I should probably hope I'm wrong about Zombie boy and people buy the hell out of it otherwise if it tanks NECA might use that as a reason to definitely not make John Connor - because 'kid figures don't sell'.

Still, I'm creeping back around to thinking John will happen at some point based on the reminder by Randy himself about that endo-arm in container accessory, the fact they are making child figures for other lines, and his 'never say never' line.

Definitely doesn't seem like we can expect him at SDCC '18 though because he'll probably start off as an exclusive and those have already been shown.

a-dev you must know by now that JC will be announced the day after you’re no longer on this earth, right.

Same goes for me for the war paint Conan

a-dev you must know by now that JC will be announced the day after you’re no longer on this earth, right.

Same goes for me for the war paint Conan

What's wrong the War Paint Conan NECA already made that's one of my favourite figures? :dunno

Finally, will be ordering the second he goes up on BBTS.

To be expected, we'll have to custom paint on the Public Enemy text.

Finally, will be ordering the second he goes up on BBTS.

To be expected, we'll have to custom paint on the Public Enemy text.

In the middle of the cardiac arrest I was having a moment ago I didn't even notice. I'm sure someone will have decals to put on him, I'm gonna need quite a few :lol

Back