Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It pains me to this day that Scuderia wasn't given a chance to do a new clean head and a semi-BD head :monkey2

Atleast we got the battle damaged one. Imagine if Enterbat just made regular and that was it.

That Steel Mill Entberbay is still my favorite Terminator figure ever made.

Do you have their T-1000? I've been seriously considering picking it up, especially with the sale price at BBTS, but I'd rather hear some opinions on it first.

Do you have their T-1000? I've been seriously considering picking it up, especially with the sale price at BBTS, but I'd rather hear some opinions on it first.

Yeah I got it around Spring. It's great.

I would have preferred the regular cop look with the shoes and utility belt, but the Steel Mill isn't bad at all. That donut head is amazing.

Yeah I got it around Spring. It's great.

I would have preferred the regular cop look with the shoes and utility belt, but the Steel Mill isn't bad at all. That donut head is amazing.

Ah, I was wondering why they didn't include the big hook arms. I didn't realize it was based on one specific scene.

I'll probably try picking one up soon. Thanks!

What's there is great but it could have come with so much more. Buy it if you'd be perfectly happy just to have a Steel Mill T-1000 with the hole blasted in his head on your shelf. It does look amazing.

It's a good companion piece to the BD Terminator.

I sold the regular Terminator early on so while I would have loved a T-1000 from the beginning of the film, the Strel Mill look made more sense since the Damaged Terminator is the only Arnold I'd keep.

Also, metal rod.

Gotcha. And yeah, I'd probably display him with the BD head or the "no-no" hand.

Was their BD T-800 ever rereleased at a lower price like that? Is it worth getting even for $500-$600? I was a bit turned off by Enterbay when those were released after hearing stories about their MiB & BB figures, so I never picked them up.

Thanks for the replies!

I know there is a movie section for this stuff but I thought you guys would be interested:

Linda Hamilton joining Arnold Schwarzenegger in James Cameron's Terminator re-launch

She’ll be back.

After waving hasta la vista, baby, more than 25 years ago, Linda Hamilton is returning to the world of Terminator, reuniting with James Cameron, the creator of the sci-fi franchise, for the new installment being made by Skydance and Paramount.

More here:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...s-camerons-terminator-relaunch-134131512.html

pic.jpg

Honestly, I always wondered what happened to Sarah Connor in the future of James Cameron's Terminator films. I know in the original draft of the Terminator, Sarah was killed around the 2000s in a bunker raid. The machines take her body and autopsies show that metal piece in her leg. Originally, every Sarah victim the Terminator killed in 1984 had their leg sliced with a knife since he was checking that part of the body for that metal to confirm whether or not he terminated the correct Sarah. The twist would be that he actually caused it when Reese blows him up and the shrapnel hits Sarah.

So ideally, this could be the Future War film people have been waiting for. Cameron was talking about abandoned concepts in recent interviews for T2-3D, could be decent if it's approached right and there isn't any more time travel. T2 was basically all the unsee concepts from the first film (Cameron wanted to have a liquid metal Terminator, have Kyle and Sarah make an attempt to destroy Cyberdyne, etc. etc.). This new film could be all the material that didn't make it to T1 and T2, which was mostly the future scenes.

Arnold shouldn't be in them anymore though. His inclusion doesn't make any sense. He'll just make it ridiculous.

Arnold shouldn't be in them anymore though. His inclusion doesn't make any sense. He'll just make it ridiculous.

K6q3D.gif

I haven't seen Genisys in a while, but I remember thinking the de-aged CGI T-800 looked really good. Better than Tarkin in RO IMO.

Alan-Taylor-Terminator-Genisys-Young-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

Cameron doesn't care about it anymore, almost zero change anything good comes out of prolonging this franchise.

He's in it to better leverage his upcoming Avatars.

Terminator Genisys was awful. How old was pops by present day, in his 60s, 70s? In all that time he never learned how to smile convincingly and still sounded like a robot.

In less than 48 hours, the first two Terminators learned things like taunts, "**** you ass****" and proper smiles.

IMG_8840.JPG

Without Cameron's direction, Arnold as the Terminator is ridiculous. It's made even more apparent when he's an old ****. Give someone else a chance to be an infiltrator/Terminator unit.

Terminator Genisys was awful. How old was pops by present day, in his 60s, 70s? In all that time he never learned how to smile convincingly and still sounded like a robot.

In less than 48 hours, the first two Terminators learned things like taunts, "**** you ass****" and proper smiles.

View attachment 367117

Without Cameron's direction, Arnold as the Terminator is ridiculous. It's made even more apparent when he's an old ****. Give someone else a chance to be an infiltrator/Terminator unit.

Good to read DiFabio analysis again.

Yup, Arnold wasn’t the only cool terminator to be shown.

Back