Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a-dev doesn't even like T1 enough to have custom figures of missing characters, so he doesn't need any because he didn't even start.
and worse - he thinks that T2 is better overall.
and the only thing he needs it for is to clear your name of his suspicions, he said it himself.
so he simply is not worthy!

thor_owns_hulk_by_joefoo-d55oy9z.jpg
hulk2-300pic31.gif

20u7eie.jpg

Last edited:
aaand i have an avatar, a second picture and a signature saying i'm the one who looks for 1/6 T1 Sarah Connor. with no pity, remorse, or fear.
and judging by a-dev's avatar she is not even a mission priority for him.

image.jpg

I'm thinking of compiling a post full of pics of this issue. I'm pretty sure it can even be seen in the official solicitation images of the figures. I've seen it in other people's pics, I've seen it on youtube reviewers' figures (those guys seem blissfully ignorant of it although I don't know how in the hell).

It's annoying finally having figures that are theoretically capable of having neutral museum type poses and yet because of this issue you end up having to go with some action pose anyway so as to disguise that one leg is longer than the other. And since the previous Tech Noir and Police Shootout figures had action poses in the first place...

I firstly encountered this situation with my Kane figure, second time around with Chopper, then my "signed" A3 Ripley (which I managed to exchange) and lastly the Tech Noir. I have no doubts in my mind, Police Shootout will come the same way. Oh, forgot my WY Commando and Elder Pred 2. I also noticed different types of hip articulation being used (left and right leg joints are not the same).

Yeah my Police and Tech Noir both have the one leg longer then the other issue but they stand up straight and look fine. I forget if I mentioned that issue in my review and I'm sorry if I failed too. Mine looks fine like it doesn't even have the issue. I wonder why Neca made them that way though it kind of reminds me of when Sideshow's older figures had that syndrome and they gave you the cobble stone base to even it out.

wait a minute, why should he send his 1/6 Sarah to you? :mad:

a-dev doesn't even like T1 enough to have custom figures of missing characters, so he doesn't need any because he didn't even start.
and worse - he thinks that T2 is better overall.
and the only thing he needs it for is to clear your name of his suspicions, he said it himself.
so he simply is not worthy!

:rotfl

rjszar, tell you what, send everything to me and.....I'll make sure P. gets your 1:6 customs (struggles to hold back laughter) . Just to make it easier for you by only having to send to one address. It's the least I can do considering the favour you'd be doing.

I like T1 and T2 equally by the way, sounds like a cop-out I'm sure but what can I say, it's the truth. It may seem that I like T2 more because I'm defending it all the time from the T1ers! I have more T2 toys admittedly but that's mainly because it gets more toys both currently and in the past.

I firstly encountered this situation with my Kane figure, second time around with Chopper, then my "signed" A3 Ripley (which I managed to exchange) and lastly the Tech Noir. I have no doubts in my mind, Police Shootout will come the same way. Oh, forgot my WY Commando, he's a bit lopsided too (I'm working on a exchange). I also noticed different types of hip articulation being used (left and right leg joints are not the same).

I didn't know it could be an issue on those other figures. Just had a look at Alien 3 Ripley and yeah kinda, although it's so minimal in her case I wouldn't have complained had I ever noticed it before. Just, it's not what I would call minimal on the Terminator Ultimates. If I were to express it in actual measurement terms it would sound minimal but visually it's enough to be annoying.

Yeah my Police and Tech Noir both have the one leg longer then the other issue but they stand up straight and look fine. I forget if I mentioned that issue in my review and I'm sorry if I failed too. Mine looks fine like it doesn't even have the issue. I wonder why Neca made them that way though it kind of reminds me of when Sideshow's older figures had that syndrome and they gave you the cobble stone base to even it out.

Next time, next time....:wink1:

I can't remember though I'll have to watch it again and see but yes next time I will!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

aaand i have an avatar, a second picture and a signature saying i'm the one who looks for 1/6 T1 Sarah Connor. with no pity, remorse, or fear.
and judging by a-dev's avatar she is not even a mission priority for him.

image.jpg
All valid points P. You deliver a strong case. Gotta hand it to a-dev though. He had the nerve to demand I send the figures in the first place.

Well, just so you guys know, I'm considering making a third Sarah. I just sent a head out to have it professionally haired (at no small expense). Maybe I could actually send one out to my BEST BUDDY. (intentionally ambiguous) :rolleyes2

It's weird how the recent terminator figures seem to be more susceptible to the long leg short leg problem. My Vasquez is fine, as is my ultimate nathan drake.

The worst case of it in my collection would be my elder predator 2.0 One of his legs is way shorter (or longer depending on which is correct) Makes him a pain in the ass to stand.

I know they are not as well liked as the other Terminator figures but I got Neca's Genisys Guardian (84 version) and T100 both for 22 bucks in the clearance isle at a store in my mall. they look good next to my Ultimate T2 T800 and Ultimate John Matrix from Commando ;).

I know they are not as well liked as the other Terminator figures but I got Neca's Genisys Guardian (84 version) and T100.

For me personally, that movie doesn't even exist, just like the new ID4. I really don't see the reason for Randy not considering T3 and T4. I'm pretty sure those can generate pretty awesome figures.

T4 I'm sure is due to lack of Arnold, my guess is T3 is because for all the shortcomings of Genisys, Guardian T-800 felt more loke T2 T-800 and less comic relief than T3.

I don't see why they don't chance T3. Yes it's a crap film but so is Alien Resurrection and that's getting a small set of figures. And while the Alien films seem to have a more 'arty' reputation than Terminator and thus whatever legitimacy and marketability Randy may feel that brings - surely the Arnie factor for T3 levels that playing field and makes it no less worthwhile. With the T-850 and his various states of battle-damage there's a lot of potential there.

Back