Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1342679169_Smelly_Poop_by_gybbi94.jpg
>
poop3.jpg
huh?..

well i tried to fit movie color palette and amount of disgusting details :)

vaqfocdxuiyqbig.jpg
alien4-04.jpg

Hah, I just saw what you did there.

Hope Randy posts something Terminator related today....it being tuesday.

edit - oh, no, looks like it's going to be more Turtles pics.

Last edited:
1bf6a986f659af3446f193e422d61910.jpg
A client wanted his police station Neca to look more zombied so it matches the end of the movie. Naturally I was happy to oblige.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

All this talk about legs...well, I've never noticed any problems in my Ultimate T-800, but his T-1000 counterpart does require a bit of futzing to get him to stand straight. I don't think the legs are different lengths, though. It seems as though the problem is located in the hips.

By the way, I did some quick comparisons and the T-1000's legs aren't actually noticeably shorter than the T-800's or, say, the standard Colonial Marine body's. The problem is that the T-1000's feet are about half the height of the other figures'...

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 3h3 hours ago

NECA Retweeted

Maybe a reissue of ED-209 for the 30th anniversary. The rest don't look good

NECA added,

@NECA_TOYS My wishlist, any hope? 1.Blade Runner, 2.John McClane v2, 3.Ed209 reissue, 4.Robocop2 Cain, 5.SDCC YoungJohnConner, 6.TheMatrix

Just FYI. The YoungJohnConner tweet was not mine. Just passing along info.

I feel like I need to start putting a disclaimer on these things... :)

It'd be nice to see something new at NYCC, this week isn't it? Although I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up. I've made that mistake twice in the recent past. With the T2 3D release not happening till next year will that mean no new Terminator reveals for the rest of the year?

It'd be nice to see something new at NYCC, this week isn't it? Although I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up. I've made that mistake twice in the recent past. With the T2 3D release not happening till next year will that mean no new Terminator reveals for the rest of the year?

Thats kind of what I figured, nothing until next year for T2-3D.

NECA has been lame with their Terminator releases. Nothing new since Sarah really.

In other news, I combined the Ultimate Tech Noir and Police Shootout (long haired Arnold head, tech noir shirt, tech noir gloves with police leather jacket and the uzi) and it. Is. Awesome.

Maybe I'll take pics when I'm home.

Do, I'd like to see that.

Unbelievably BBTS still doesn't have the Ultimate Police Shootout figure. I'd order it from my other shop in the UK but they seem to have forgotten about a previous order I made so I have to email them about that first.

Back